|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kath's father?
2. What is Kemp's reply when Kath says Sloane stays with them?
(a) "How much is he paying?"
(b) "It's inappropriate for a young man to stay here."
(c) "He can't. We've no room."
(d) "He can take my room."
3. What does Kath tell Sloane she has on beneath her dress?
(a) Lace underwear.
(b) A bra.
(c) His underwear.
4. Whom does Kemp say can be a help with the situation with the neighborhood?
(a) His boss.
(b) His father.
(c) His landlord.
(d) His brother.
5. Where does Kath meet Sloane?
(a) The library.
(b) The pub.
(c) At the shop.
(d) At church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Kath say that Sloane is almost the same age as?
2. Where does Sloane say Kemp should be?
3. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
4. What feature does Kath remark upon while bandaging him?
5. What does Kemp say he witnesses his son engaged in when he is 17?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)