|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kemp say he witnesses his son engaged in when he is 17?
(a) Sleeping with a girl.
(b) Stealing money.
(c) Some kind of felony in the bedroom.
(d) Taking drugs.
2. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
(a) A sponge.
(b) A pair of stockings.
(c) A piece of silk.
(d) A cotton cloth.
3. Where does Kath meet Sloane?
(a) At church.
(b) The pub.
(c) At the shop.
(d) The library.
4. What is Kemp's reply when Kath says Sloane stays with them?
(a) "He can't. We've no room."
(b) "It's inappropriate for a young man to stay here."
(c) "He can take my room."
(d) "How much is he paying?"
5. On what street is Sloane's old flat?
(a) Hilary's Crescent.
(b) Johnston Fuller.
(c) Windham Earl.
(d) Burberry Flats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "I could still identify you"?
2. Whom does Kath say that Sloane is almost the same age as?
3. Whom does Kath say arranges her child's adoption?
4. What is Kemp's boss' profession?
5. Which character says, "You're a teaser aint you"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)