|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Kath actually married?
(a) She isn't.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Ten years.
2. How does Kemp attack Sloane in Act One?
(a) He kicks him.
(b) He burns him with hot tea.
(c) He stabs him with a fork.
(d) He cuts him with a knife.
3. How long is Kemp not on speaking terms with his son?
(a) Five years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty years.
4. Who does Sloane say he's likely gotten Kemp confused with?
5. What does Kemp do during his first conversation with Sloane?
(a) Writes a letter.
(b) Makes tea.
(c) Toasts crumpets.
(d) Smokes a cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kemp say he witnesses his son engaged in when he is 17?
2. What does Sloane find between the sofa cushions?
3. Where does Sloane invite Kath to go with him in Act One?
4. Who comes tapping at the window in Act One?
5. Who is sent to get Sloane's suitcase?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)