|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "You've seen the milkman before. That's no cause to throw the shears at him"?
2. What does Kath pretend to do in the lounge in Act One?
3. What pride does Kemp remark about his son?
(a) He is an excellent student.
(b) He is good at sports.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) He is rich.
4. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
(a) A sponge.
(b) A cotton cloth.
(c) A pair of stockings.
(d) A piece of silk.
5. Who does Sloane say he's likely gotten Kemp confused with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kemp's position for his former boss?
2. What does Ed make mention of, which incidentally is also what Orton's lover overdoses on?
3. Whom does Kath say that Sloane is almost the same age as?
4. How old is Sloane?
5. What does Kemp say happens to his former boss?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)