|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kemp do during his first conversation with Sloane?
(a) Toasts crumpets.
(b) Smokes a cigarette.
(c) Writes a letter.
(d) Makes tea.
2. What does Sloane find between the sofa cushions?
(a) A locket.
(b) A knife.
(c) A nylon stocking.
(d) A gun.
3. How long is Kath actually married?
(a) Six months.
(b) Ten years.
(c) She isn't.
(d) One year.
4. Which character says, "Drinking I don't mind. Drugs I abhor. You'll get to know all my habits"?
5. In Act One, what does Kath say she buys the Dadda but he cannot stand?
(a) Feather pillows.
(b) A walking cane.
(c) Foam rubber pillows.
(d) Eye glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is located next to the house?
2. On what street is Sloane's old flat?
3. Who comes tapping at the window in Act One?
4. What does Ed ask Sloane about first?
5. How many children does Kemp have?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)