|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
2. What pride does Kemp remark about his son?
(a) He is an excellent student.
(b) He is handsome.
(c) He is good at sports.
(d) He is rich.
3. What is knocked to the floor at the end of Act One?
(a) The knitting.
(b) The photographs.
(c) The lamp.
(d) The nightgown.
4. What does Kath pretend to do in the lounge in Act One?
5. Whom does Kath say arranges her child's adoption?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her lover.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kemp say he witnesses his son engaged in when he is 17?
2. How old is Kath?
3. Which character says, "You must treat me gently when I'm in one of my moods"?
4. What does Kath tell Sloane she has on beneath her dress?
5. How many children does Kemp have?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)