|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: "Gifts and Faith" - Chapter 5: "On the Border".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On average, how many migrant girls are sexually assaulted during their journey?
2. What allows Enrique to sleep behind the black iron gates in Chapter 3?
(a) He pays them.
(b) He has been there so many times they just allow him to come inside.
(c) He is a kid, so they want to protect him.
(d) He has a relationship with one of the members of a gang.
3. Why are boxcars dangerous to ride atop?
(a) They are too tall.
(b) There is nothing to hold on to on top.
(c) They are where most people ride.
(d) The ladder does not go all the way to the top.
4. Who is the mayor of San Pedro Taanatepec?
(a) Carlos Carrasco.
(b) Adan Diaz Ruiz.
(c) Karla Yamileth Chavez.
(d) Guillermo Toledo Montes.
5. How many derailments does Enrique's train average a month?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is they nickname Nazario uses for the train in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Enrique not turn to God for help?
3. What happens to María's plan to go after Enrique?
4. What is the youngest child Enrique has encountered on the trains?
5. How many migrants did Díaz bury in the last 18 months?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)