|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: "Seeking Mercy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many estimated children enter the United States illegally without either parent?
2. What does Enrique decide he is going to do after he robs his family?
(a) He is going to go find his mother.
(b) He is going to marry María Isabel.
(c) He is going to get a job and buy a home.
(d) He is going to apologize to his grandmother and move back home.
3. How does Enrique behave at school?
(a) He is the perfect student.
(b) He makes straight As.
(c) He studies hard to make his mother proud.
(d) He is a troublemaker.
4. How long did Sonia Nazario spend traveling in Honduras, Mexico, and the United States for the book?
(a) She spent six months.
(b) She spent three weeks.
(c) She spent one year.
(d) She spent two years.
5. Who is the doctor that sees Enrique in Chapter 2?
(a) Dr. Adan Diaz Ruiz.
(b) Dr. Karla Yamileth Chavez.
(c) Dr. Carlos Carrasco
(d) Dr. Guillermo Toledo Montes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money per month does Lourdes pay to live in a converted carport?
2. What happens to most children who set out on the journey to find their mothers?
3. Who does Mayor Carrasco ask for help?
4. Why is Enrique assaulted?
5. Who is Santos?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)