|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: "Seeking Mercy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marco Antonio Zablah's job?
(a) He is a policeman.
(b) He is a local politician.
(c) He is a butcher.
(d) He is a money changer.
2. What does the mayor in Chapter 2 do for Enrique?
(a) He takes him to jail.
(b) He has him sent back to Honduras.
(c) He drags out a wooden church pew for Enrique to lie down.
(d) He calls his mother so she can come get him.
3. Where does Enrique go to live after he leaves his grandmother's house?
(a) He goes to live with a friend.
(b) He goes to live with his Uncle Marco.
(c) He goes to live with María Isabel.
(d) He goes to live by himself.
4. What does Enrique decide he is going to do after he robs his family?
(a) He is going to apologize to his grandmother and move back home.
(b) He is going to get a job and buy a home.
(c) He is going to go find his mother.
(d) He is going to marry María Isabel.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what happens to Enrique?
(a) He goes back home.
(b) He arrives in America.
(c) He wanders into Las Anonas bleeding and hurt.
(d) He gets a job in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mayor of San Pedro Taanatepec?
2. Why is Enrique assaulted?
3. Who is Diana?
4. What happens to most children who set out on the journey to find their mothers?
5. How long did Sonia Nazario spend traveling in Honduras, Mexico, and the United States for the book?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)