1. During what historical event does this novel take place?
World War II.
2. What is Hana's profession?
3. What is Kip's profession?
4. Why does Kip originally come to the villa?
To rid it of land mines.
5. Where does Hana get her vegetables?
6. What purpose did the villa serve before the English patient arrived there?
It was a temporary hospital.
7. What is wrong with the English patient?
He is severely burned.
8. Who rescued the English patient from the desert?
A group of Bedouin.
This section contains 4,117 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)