|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, August.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees Kip walking through the garden at the villa?
(a) The English patient.
(d) No one.
2. What, presumably, is the English patient's profession?
(c) Boat captain.
3. In Chapter 4, what does Zerzura refer to?
(a) A state of calm found in the desert.
(b) The place the English patient is searching for.
(c) The relationship between husband and wife.
(d) The country the English patient wants to inhabit.
4. Why does Caravaggio sneak into the room of the German general?
(a) To spy on him throughout the night.
(b) To kill him while he sleeps.
(c) To steal the camera.
(d) To hide from his enemies.
5. With what group of people do the English patient and his team travel?
(c) The Bedouin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the English patient refer to Katharine as his wife?
2. What special occasion occurs at the beginning of Chapter 10?
3. Why does Caravaggio think Hana is staying with the English patient?
4. How does Lord Suffolk die?
5. What is wrong with the English patient?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)