|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Situ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal comes into the English patient's bedroom?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A dog.
(c) A snake.
(d) A bear.
2. What does Clinton let the English patient use to make exploration easier?
(a) His automobile.
(b) His radio.
(c) His plane.
(d) His metal detector.
3. What does the English patient speak to Madox about?
(a) Bank accounts.
(b) The curve of the sand.
(d) The hollow in a woman's throat.
4. What does Kip do under bright lights after Lord Suffolk dies?
(a) Look at Lord Suffolk's body.
(b) Examine a new kind of bomb.
(c) It is unclear.
(d) Look through slides from his honeymoon.
5. What is Katharine's last name?
(b) It is not clear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is the English patient still in love with Katharine when he is telling Hana about their relationship?
2. Why does Katharine panic when she is in the desert?
3. Which unit of the British army is Kip a member of?
4. In a Sikh family, what is traditional for the oldest brother to do?
5. Which character appears in Chapter 5 in a flashback?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)