|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Situ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the English patient and his companions have to move during the night?
(a) To keep from getting buried by sand.
(b) To avoid reptiles.
(c) To escape from plunderers.
(d) So they do not get dehydrated.
2. For whom does Caravaggio work during the war?
(a) The German government.
(b) The American CIA.
(c) A coalmining company.
(d) British Intelligence.
3. What is the English patient's team searching for?
(a) A lost oasis.
(b) The holy grail.
(c) A mummy.
(d) An ancient tomb.
4. From what does Caravaggio fall as it explodes?
(a) The roof of a hotel.
(b) A bus.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A motorcycle.
5. What is the purpose of Chapter 4?
(a) To provide some distraction from the villa scenes.
(b) To help the reader understand his relationship with Caravaggio.
(c) To reveal more information about the English patient's past.
(d) To provide a description of the setting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the room as Hana plays on the instrument in the library?
2. Why does Caravaggio think Hana is staying with the English patient?
3. Why does Caravaggio sneak into the room of the German general?
4. What does Hana think of Caravaggio giving what he does to the English patient?
5. Why does Hana like the villa?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)