|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Situ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury has Caravaggio endured in the war?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He has lost his thumbs.
(c) His nose is missing.
(d) He has a fake leg.
2. Why have Kip and his partner come to the villa?
(a) To remove land mines and booby traps.
(b) To implode it.
(c) To convert the villa into a school.
(d) To rescue the English patient.
3. Who falls in love with the English patient at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(b) The airplane pilot.
4. Which of the following belongings does Kip have with him when he arrives at the villa for the first time?
(a) A horse.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A radio set.
(d) A razor.
5. What purpose did the villa serve before the English patient arrived there?
(a) It housed allied soldiers.
(b) It was a temporary hospital.
(c) It was a storage facility for weaponry.
(d) It was a barn for large animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caravaggio find and play music on?
2. What year does Kip work with his mentor and his secretary?
3. How is the English patient's love affair described?
4. What animal comes into the English patient's bedroom?
5. How does Caravaggio know Hana?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)