|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Situ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kip's brother mistrust?
(a) His parents.
(b) The British Parliament.
(c) All things Western.
2. Why does the English patient love the desert?
(a) He likes the heat.
(b) He was born there.
(c) It is a place where people can be anonymous.
(d) It reminds him of his wife.
3. What organization does the English patient belong to?
(a) Kiwanis Club.
(b) The National Geographic Society.
(c) World Travelers.
(d) Geographical Society.
4. When in Chapter 5 does the English patient suffer?
(a) When he is apart from his beloved.
(b) When his lover cheats on him.
(c) When he finds out his mother is dead.
(d) After he is injured in battle.
5. Who falls in love with the English patient at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(b) The airplane pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bedrooms are in the villa?
2. What does his lover say to the English patient in response?
3. Who does Kip work with in Westbury?
4. How does Caravaggio escape from the general's room?
5. How does Kip find out about becoming a sapper?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)