|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Katharine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the English patient?
(a) He is severely burned.
(b) He has had brain damage.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He has broken limbs.
2. Where does Hana get her vegetables?
(a) The market.
(b) Kip brings them.
(c) Her garden.
(d) The cellar.
3. What year does Geoffrey Clinton join the exploration?
4. How has the war affected the villa when Hana and the English patient first arrive?
(a) It has holes in the walls and ceilings.
(b) It smells of gunsmoke.
(c) The entire interior has been destroyed.
(d) It has drastic water damage.
5. What do Kip and Caravaggio discuss as they go to the valley?
(a) Their families.
(b) Their hobbies.
(c) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bedrooms are in the villa?
2. Why does Caravaggio think Hana is staying with the English patient?
3. With whom does the English patient fall in love during the desert exploration?
4. What, presumably, is the English patient's profession?
5. What is the real reason why Hana is staying with the English patient?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)