|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Katharine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the English patient identified in Chapter 1?
(a) The tags on his neck give some information.
(b) He has no identification.
(c) A distinct way of speaking.
(d) A tattoo.
2. Why does Katharine feel guilty?
(a) She doesn't feel badly for her sick husband.
(b) She is having an affair.
(c) She is wealthy.
(d) She is able to eat more than her child.
3. Why has the library been cordoned off?
(a) The reason is unclear.
(b) The floor is missing.
(c) There are dangerous animals living there.
(d) The threat of booby traps.
4. Who tries to talk Hana into leaving the villa with him?
(b) The English patient.
(d) Kip's partner.
5. Why does Hana like the villa?
(a) She likes being alone.
(b) There are lots of places to hide.
(c) She feels protected.
(d) She can sing and no one will hear her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has the war affected the villa when Hana and the English patient first arrive?
2. Which of the following is mentioned in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Caravaggio decide he must find out the English patient's identity?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Zerzura refer to?
5. Who does Clinton bring with him to the exploration?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)