|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, South Cairo 1930-1938.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caravaggio find and play music on?
(a) A piano.
(b) A gramophone.
(c) A fiddle.
(d) A record player.
2. With what group of people do the English patient and his team travel?
(a) The Bedouin.
3. Why does Kip originally come to the villa?
(a) He is hungry and sick.
(b) He is looking for his fiancée.
(c) To be reunited with Hana.
(d) To rid it of land mines.
4. Who enters the room as Hana plays on the instrument in the library?
(b) A dog.
(c) The English patient.
(d) Two soldiers.
5. Why do the English patient and his companions have to move during the night?
(a) To avoid reptiles.
(b) To escape from plunderers.
(c) So they do not get dehydrated.
(d) To keep from getting buried by sand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following belongings does Kip have with him when he arrives at the villa for the first time?
2. What year does Geoffrey Clinton join the exploration?
3. What is the real reason why Hana is staying with the English patient?
4. How does Caravaggio know Hana?
5. What natural occurrences does the English patient encounter during his travels?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)