|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, South Cairo 1930-1938.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the library been cordoned off?
(a) There are dangerous animals living there.
(b) The floor is missing.
(c) The threat of booby traps.
(d) The reason is unclear.
2. What is the name of the English patient's partner?
3. What, presumably, is the English patient's profession?
(a) Boat captain.
4. Why does Kip originally come to the villa?
(a) He is looking for his fiancée.
(b) To rid it of land mines.
(c) He is hungry and sick.
(d) To be reunited with Hana.
5. What does Kip find in the garden?
(a) A ring.
(b) The English patient's journal.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caravaggio sneak into the room of the German general?
2. What do Hana and Caravaggio hear one night as they are walking?
3. What happens at the German generals' party?
4. Why does Hana like the villa?
5. How many bedrooms are in the villa?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)