|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Sometime a Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hana remind Caravaggio of?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
2. What injury has Caravaggio endured in the war?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He has lost his thumbs.
(c) His nose is missing.
(d) He has a fake leg.
3. What game does Hana play in the villa?
4. What purpose did the villa serve before the English patient arrived there?
(a) It housed allied soldiers.
(b) It was a barn for large animals.
(c) It was a storage facility for weaponry.
(d) It was a temporary hospital.
5. Why do Kip and Caravaggio go into the valley?
(a) To take a bath.
(b) To wash clothes.
(c) To pick up supplies.
(d) To go hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real reason why Hana is staying with the English patient?
2. How has the war affected the villa when Hana and the English patient first arrive?
3. What do Hana and Caravaggio hear one night as they are walking?
4. How does Caravaggio escape from the general's room?
5. Who rescued the English patient from the desert?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)