|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, In Near Ruins.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hana like the villa?
(a) There are lots of places to hide.
(b) She likes being alone.
(c) She feels protected.
(d) She can sing and no one will hear her.
2. What does Hana use to rebuild the parts of missing staircases in the villa?
(d) Pots and pans.
3. What happens at the German generals' party?
(a) Someone takes a picture of Caravaggio.
(b) Caravaggio sees his ex-wife.
(c) There is an air raid.
(d) Caravaggio receives an award.
4. How is the English patient identified in Chapter 1?
(a) He has no identification.
(b) The tags on his neck give some information.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) A distinct way of speaking.
5. Why did Caravaggio attend the German generals' party?
(a) To meet women.
(b) To steal from Germans.
(c) To get some free drinks.
(d) To blend in with the Gestapo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Hana like to play?
2. What game does Hana play in the villa?
3. Who does Hana remind Caravaggio of?
4. During what historical event does this novel take place?
5. What does Hana think of when she plays the instrument in the library?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)