|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Cave of Swimmers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hana get her vegetables?
(a) The market.
(b) The cellar.
(c) Her garden.
(d) Kip brings them.
2. How does Lord Suffolk die?
(a) A car crash.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) A bomb explosion.
(d) The doctors aren't sure.
3. In addition to dismantling bombs, what did Kip learn about from his mentor?
4. What does the English patient walk toward after his truck becomes disabled?
(a) A buried plane.
(b) An oasis.
(c) Another car.
(d) The sun.
5. What instrument does Hana like to play?
(a) The cello.
(b) The piano.
(c) The violin.
(d) The flute.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the English patient walk in the desert?
2. What/who picks up the English patient in the desert?
3. How is the English patient's love affair described?
4. What does Hana use to rebuild the parts of missing staircases in the villa?
5. What is the name of the English patient's partner?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)