|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Sometime a Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the villa does Kip sleep?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the guest bedroom.
(c) In the room with the English patient.
(d) In a tent in the gardens.
2. What is wrong with the English patient?
(a) He is severely burned.
(b) He has broken limbs.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He has had brain damage.
3. What animal comes into the English patient's bedroom?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A bear.
(c) A dog.
(d) A snake.
4. Why is Kip fascinated by Christian symbols?
(a) They speak to him in his dreams.
(b) The artwork is made of gold.
(c) They always depict beautiful women.
(d) He has never been exposed to them before.
5. Why does Hana say it became difficult to deal with her patients?
(a) She cried all the time.
(b) They would lash out at her before they died.
(c) She developed a sensitive stomach.
(d) She didn't like being a nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kip's profession?
2. What is the real reason why Hana is staying with the English patient?
3. Why do Kip and Caravaggio go into the valley?
4. Who does Hana remind Caravaggio of?
5. From what does Caravaggio fall as it explodes?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)