|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Sometime a Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location of the hospital where Caravaggio is staying at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(b) The United States.
2. How does Caravaggio escape from the general's room?
(a) He jumps out the window.
(b) He climbs through the vents.
(c) He causes a distraction.
(d) He runs out the door.
3. Who enters the room as Hana plays on the instrument in the library?
(b) Two soldiers.
(c) The English patient.
(d) A dog.
4. Why did Caravaggio attend the German generals' party?
(a) To meet women.
(b) To steal from Germans.
(c) To blend in with the Gestapo.
(d) To get some free drinks.
5. How does Caravaggio know Hana?
(a) Hana previously met Caravaggio in a hospital.
(b) Caravaggion is Hana's cousin.
(c) He is a friend of her father's.
(d) They dated in high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What purpose did the villa serve before the English patient arrived there?
2. Where in the villa does Kip sleep?
3. What do Hana and the English patient do when they are not talking?
4. What happens at the German generals' party?
5. Why does Hana like the villa?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)