|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the rodeo, who wins the calf roping competition?
2. What task does Mac assign to Jick, for the time that he will be away?
(a) Taking care of his mother.
(b) Digging a new outhouse pit.
(c) Shearing the sheep.
(d) Painting the shed.
3. When Jick sees Leona years later, why does she say that time has cut her value?
(a) Her family has lost their fortune.
(b) She no longer has her girlish figure.
(c) She has never married.
(d) Her hair has changed from gold to silver.
4. Between lunch and dinner during their first full day at the camp, what does Stanley invite Jick to do?
(a) Share his whiskey.
(b) Sing along with him.
(c) Share extra food from lunch.
(d) Take a walk with him.
5. After the rodeo, while waiting for the square dance, how does Jick describe his summer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the hay crew is injured, as a result of Good Help's incompetence?
2. Garland Hebner is better known by what name?
3. On Club Day, who arrives to pick up Lisabeth?
4. Who is injured during the rodeo?
5. Through what are sheep herded for the purpose of counting?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)