|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, pages 230-278.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During dinner with Pete, while Mac is away, Lisabeth avoids discussing what subject?
(a) The upcoming haying season.
(d) Forest fires.
2. Which former English Creek resident is the main topic of the speech made by a McCaskill?
3. At the Fourth of July Picnic, who helps Pete make ice cream?
4. Why is Jick sent into town during haying season, after a night of rain?
(a) To have the scatter rake repaired.
(b) To seek medical attention.
(c) To fetch a batch of oyster stew for the hay crew.
(d) To find a replacement for Good Help.
5. On the Fourth of July, where does the square dance take place?
(a) Sedgwick House.
(b) The Two Medicine Saloon.
(c) Medicine House.
(d) Gros Ventre Salon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mac and Jick's favorite spot in the National Forest?
2. Why did eighteen sheep in the care of Canada Dan die?
3. What is the name of the horse Jick rides in Part 1?
4. What is Wisdom's job on the hay crew?
5. What offer does Mac make to Stanley, in Part 1, due to his injury?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)