|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 201-217.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of Montana did Lisabeth grow up?
(a) Noon Creek.
(b) Gros Ventre.
(c) English Creek.
2. After the rodeo, while waiting for the square dance, how does Jick describe his summer?
3. How does Good Help dress up for a square dance?
(a) Gray jeans.
(b) Topping off his usual overalls with a flat cap.
(c) A pin-stripe suit.
(d) A solid-colored shirt rather than the usual plaid.
4. What is the real first name of Mac?
5. Before the rodeo begins, what does Alec ask Jick to do?
(a) Keep an eye on Leona.
(b) Ask his parents for forgiveness.
(c) Be the best man at his wedding.
(d) Help him with his horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alec visit his parents' house in Part 2?
2. At the beginning of Part 2, where is Mac required to go?
3. Jick's parents allow him to ride which horse into town on the Fourth of July?
4. The yell of "timber!" at a dance signals what?
5. What offer does Mac make to Stanley, in Part 1, due to his injury?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)