|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 201-217.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After mulling over his mother's wagon trip for a day, Jick leads his mother into discussing what topic?
(a) Her courtship with Jick's father.
(c) Montana history.
(d) A dispute between Pete and Mac.
2. Who is the announcer at the rodeo?
3. Why does Stanley hang behind Jick and disappear frequently, as the two ride to meet Canada Dan?
(a) His saddle is broken.
(b) He is tending his injury.
(c) He is taking swigs of whiskey.
(d) He has trouble controlling his horse.
4. Who is injured during the rodeo?
5. In Part 2, when does Alec arrive at the McCaskill house for a visit?
(a) Just after his father returns.
(b) On the Fourth of July.
(c) On the final day before his father's return.
(d) During Pete's dinner visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. As described in Part 1, Alec is employed by whom?
2. What offer does Mac make to Stanley, in Part 1, due to his injury?
3. What is the name of the town nearest to the McCaskill's home?
4. Why did eighteen sheep in the care of Canada Dan die?
5. What does Ray jokingly prescribe as a cure for Jick's faults?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)