|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 177-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the horse Jick rides in Part 1?
2. What is Mac's long-standing bet whenever he and his sons go fishing?
(a) The person who catches less than twelve fish owes the others a milkshake.
(b) The person who catches less than ten fish owes the others a milkshake.
(c) The person who catches less than ten fish owes the others a grape soda.
(d) The person who catches less than twelve fish owes the others a grape soda.
3. What is Mac and Jick's favorite spot in the National Forest?
(a) Phantom Woman Mountain.
(b) Gros Ventre.
(c) Noon Creek.
(d) Flame Gulch.
4. At what time every evening does Ray's father turn on his radio?
5. During Lisabeth's wagon trip as a child, where did she and her family sleep?
(a) At friends' houses.
(b) Under the wagon.
(c) In the wagon.
(d) In a tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. During dinner with Pete, while Mac is away, Lisabeth avoids discussing what subject?
2. Who is Pat Hoy?
3. After mulling over his mother's wagon trip for a day, Jick leads his mother into discussing what topic?
4. During conversation on Thursday while Mac is away, how does Lisabeth describe Leona?
5. In Part 2, when does Alec arrive at the McCaskill house for a visit?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)