|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 177-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Thursday while Mac is away, where does Isodor plan to go?
(a) To join Mac in Butte.
(b) To join Mac in Missoula.
(c) To check on Walter's ranch.
(d) To deliver supplies to fire lookouts.
2. What section of the National Forest is still scarred from a fire in 1910, as described in Part 1?
(a) Roman Reef.
(b) The North Fork.
(c) Phantom Woman Mountain.
(d) Flume Gorge.
3. In Part 1, who drags Jick down a hillside?
4. Why does Stanley hang behind Jick and disappear frequently, as the two ride to meet Canada Dan?
(a) He is tending his injury.
(b) His saddle is broken.
(c) He is taking swigs of whiskey.
(d) He has trouble controlling his horse.
5. Jick thinks Ray has a romantic interest in which local girl?
(a) Mary Ellen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did eighteen sheep in the care of Canada Dan die?
2. Who is Jick's best friend?
3. How are Jick and Alec related?
4. During dinner with Pete, while Mac is away, Lisabeth avoids discussing what subject?
5. Who is Isodor?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)