|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, pages 218-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the mower on Jick's hay crew?
2. How are Marie and Toussaint related?
(a) Daughter and father.
(b) Wife and husband.
(c) Sister and brother.
(d) Granddaughter and grandfather.
3. What is the name of the horse Jick rides in Part 1?
4. During his third day of laboring on Mac's assignment, from whom does Jick hide?
5. During Lisabeth's wagon trip as a child, where did she and her family sleep?
(a) In the wagon.
(b) Under the wagon.
(c) In a tent.
(d) At friends' houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the morning after spending his first night in a cabin with Stanley, Jick sets off for what destination?
2. How is the landscape of the Two country often described?
3. Who was Wisdom with, before being brought to the Reese Ranch for the 1939 haying season?
4. How does Good Help dress up for a square dance?
5. At the Fourth of July Picnic, who helps Pete make ice cream?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)