|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, pages 278-308.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the dispatcher at the ranger station?
2. What is unusual about the paperwork Stanley submits for helping with the firefighting effort?
(a) He signs with an X.
(b) He crosses out and initials some paragraphs.
(c) He uses a false last name.
(d) It is missing some pages.
3. During dinner with Pete, while Mac is away, Lisabeth avoids discussing what subject?
(b) Forest fires.
(c) The upcoming haying season.
4. During the ladies' choice dance on the Fourth of July, who does Jick's mother choose?
5. What do Ray and Jick plan to eat during a break from square dancing?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Ice cream.
(d) Oyster stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. During conversation on Thursday while Mac is away, how does Lisabeth describe Leona?
2. How is the landscape of the Two country often described?
3. What sort of dress does Leona wear to the square dance?
4. What position does Stanley offer to fill in the firefighting effort?
5. On Club Day, who arrives to pick up Lisabeth?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)