|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Guinevere's father, Leodegan, die?
(a) In battle.
(b) He is assassinated.
(c) From a festering wound.
(d) From the plague.
2. How old is Tudwal?
(a) 10 or 11.
(b) 8 or 9.
(c) 14 or 15.
(d) 12 or 13.
3. Where does Merlin live after fire consumes the Tor?
(a) Sea Palace.
(b) Winter Palace.
4. How old is King Mark when he marries Iseult?
(a) Almost 60.
(b) Nearly 50.
(c) About 70.
(d) About 40.
5. Who was the goddess Isis married to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ships does King Mark send to get Tristan and Iseult?
2. How many Christians are killed by Derfel's men during the battle with Cadoc?
3. How long does King Mark live after the deaths of Tristan and Iseult?
4. What does Guinevere call her new palace that she builds after the peace with the Saxons?
5. How many unwounded prisoners do Derfel and the others take when Lavaine and Dinas attack his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bishop Cadoc look like?
2. What does Arthur say whenever Mordred's suitability to be king is raised in the Royal Council?
3. How does Bishop Sansum get rid of the last traces of disgrace he has earned when he once conspired against Arthur?
4. Why is it odd that Ligessac and the others knew for a week that Arthur and Derfel were coming?
5. What are Mordred's only decisions in the first year of his rule?
6. How does putting Eachern, an Irish spearman, in the schoolroom help Mordred behave?
7. Where do Derfel and his family go to live after Mordred becomes king?
8. How does Derfel sometimes wish the problem with Mordred be solved?
9. What does Nimue say about Guinevere after she is rescued from the Sea Palace?
10. What is the place like where Tristan and Iesult have taken refuge?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)