|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Derfel say was the first Dumnonian king?
(d) Beli Mawr.
2. How many days does it take Arthur and his men to reach the sea when they go to rescue Guinevere?
3. How many Christians are killed by Derfel's men during the battle with Cadoc?
4. What title does Derfel give to Arthur after Lancelot gives up his attempt to seize Dumnonia?
5. What image used to be on Cadoc's shield?
(a) A fox.
(b) A wolf.
(c) An otter.
(d) A bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many spearman does Arthur say will have to be kept on the border with Kernow until the matter with Tristan and Iseult is settled?
2. How many men does Derfel take to Siluria to find his mother?
3. How old is Iseult when she marries King Mark?
4. How many knives are on the table at Imbolc, the great feast of the cold season?
5. Who was the goddess Isis married to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nimue say about Guinevere after she is rescued from the Sea Palace?
2. What does the law allow if a king is unfit to rule?
3. How does Arthur tell the soldiers to act when they search the village for Ligessac?
4. What does Bishop Cadoc look like?
5. How does Bishop Sansum get rid of the last traces of disgrace he has earned when he once conspired against Arthur?
6. When Merlin interrogates Mordred after Derfel hits him, why does Mordred say that he sent Arthur and Derfel away?
7. What is the place like where Tristan and Iesult have taken refuge?
8. Why does Merlin say that Mordred is evil?
9. What does Lancelot do about Arthur's offer of mercy for his men?
10. What is Camelot?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)