|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many spearman does Arthur say will have to be kept on the border with Kernow until the matter with Tristan and Iseult is settled?
2. What does Guinevere call her new palace that she builds after the peace with the Saxons?
(a) Spring Palace.
(b) Sea Palace.
(c) Summer Palace.
(d) Winter Palace.
3. How many men does Derfel take to Siluria to find his mother?
4. After the oaths of the Brotherhood of Britain, how many drunk men tramp through the gardens at the Sea Palace?
(a) About 30.
(b) About 70.
(c) About 50.
(d) About 40.
5. What type of flowers does Arthur pick for Guinevere while they make plans to rescue her and Gwydre?
Short Answer Questions
1. What image used to be on Cadoc's shield?
2. Where do Ceinwyn, Derfel, and Mordred live after the peace with the Saxons?
3. How many days does it take Arthur and his men to reach the sea when they go to rescue Guinevere?
4. How old is Tudwal?
5. Who carries the news of Iseult's death to her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Arthur say whenever Mordred's suitability to be king is raised in the Royal Council?
2. What does Bishop Cadoc look like?
3. What does the law allow if a king is unfit to rule?
4. What does Lancelot do about Arthur's offer of mercy for his men?
5. Why does Merlin say that Mordred is evil?
6. What are Mordred's only decisions in the first year of his rule?
7. Who pays for the songs that the bards sing about Tristan and Iseult, and why?
8. How do Merlin's predictions about Guinevere come true?
9. When Merlin interrogates Mordred after Derfel hits him, why does Mordred say that he sent Arthur and Derfel away?
10. Where do Derfel and his family go to live after Mordred becomes king?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)