|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supports Mordred's claim to the throne?
2. Whom do Ceinwyn and Derfel see working in the garden alone at the Sea Palace after the oaths of the Brotherhood of Britain?
3. How long does King Mark live after the deaths of Tristan and Iseult?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
4. What image used to be on Cadoc's shield?
(a) A fox.
(b) A bear.
(c) An otter.
(d) A wolf.
5. What color hair does Iseult have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Bishop Sansum marry?
2. Where does Bishop Sansum's marriage take place?
3. What does Derfel hit Mordred with at a council meeting when Mordred would not act like the king?
4. Who finds Derfel while he is sleeping watching the Sea Palace?
5. How many men do Arthur and Derfel have to fight Cadoc and the Christians?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does King Mark feel he has to placate Arthur when Ialle dies?
2. Where do Derfel and his family go to live after Mordred becomes king?
3. What goes on in Lancelot's kingdom in the years following the oath at the Round Table?
4. How does putting Eachern, an Irish spearman, in the schoolroom help Mordred behave?
5. How much interest does Mordred show in council meetings?
6. What are Mordred's only decisions in the first year of his rule?
7. What is Camelot?
8. How does Arthur tell the soldiers to act when they search the village for Ligessac?
9. What is the place like where Tristan and Iesult have taken refuge?
10. Who pays for the songs that the bards sing about Tristan and Iseult, and why?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)