|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lancelot collect in the years after the oath of the Round Table?
(c) Roman weapons.
2. What does Guinevere call her new palace that she builds after the peace with the Saxons?
(a) Summer Palace.
(b) Spring Palace.
(c) Sea Palace.
(d) Winter Palace.
3. How many men does Derfel take to Siluria to find his mother?
4. Where does Mordred allow Bishop Sansum to build his great church?
(a) Caer Ambra.
(b) Caer Sws.
(c) Caer Gei.
(d) Caer Cadarn.
5. Over whose temple in Venta do Dinas and Lavaine preside?
6. How many children does Sagramor have with Malla?
7. Who is Derfel's father?
8. How does Guinevere's father, Leodegan, die?
(a) In battle.
(b) From a festering wound.
(c) He is assassinated.
(d) From the plague.
9. Who carries the news of Iseult's death to her father?
10. What do Ceinwyn and Derfel name their first born?
11. Who is Iseult's father?
(d) Oengus Mac Airem.
12. How many spearmen does Tristan have with him and Iseult?
13. What title does Derfel give to Arthur after Lancelot gives up his attempt to seize Dumnonia?
14. Who do Dinas and Lavaine say had stolen the treasures?
(c) They did.
15. How old is Merlin when he loses the cauldron?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after the Round Table oath does Derfel talk seriously with Arthur about his claim to the throne?
2. At Ynys Wydryn, how old are the Christian priests when they first begin their training to become missionaries?
3. Where does Lancelot establish his new government after the peace with the Saxons?
4. How many huts surround the tor that had been destroyed by lightning?
5. Who brings Mordred to Arthur at Glevum?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)