1. How many parchments could be filled with the names of the dead that Derfel remembers?
2. Where might others from the great days be living?
Ireland or Lothian.
3. What type of trees are near Annwn?
4. How many towers does Annwn have?
5. Who is the protector of the monastery where Derfel and Bishop Sansum reside?
6. What does Bishop Sansum call Arthur?
Enemy of God.
7. What is the name of the monastery where Derfel and Bishop Sansum live?
8. Where was the battle that Derfel remembers at the beginning of Part I?
9. What king was killed in the battle that Derfel remembers at the beginning of Part I?
This section contains 3,239 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)