|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: The Mysteries of Isis, pgs. 334-394.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the rebellion of Cadwy of Isca, what does Arthur send to Mark of Kernow that makes him leave Dumnonia lands he had taken?
(b) Cadwy's head.
(d) A scroll written in blood.
2. Before the journey to find the cauldron, where does Merlin pledge his life for the search?
(b) Cadair Idris.
(c) Cwm Isaf.
3. How long after their wedding day did the wives of King Mark usually die?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. What is the name of King Mark's stronghold?
(a) Caer Dore.
(b) Caer Ambra.
(d) Caer Gei.
5. Lancelot's sword is called Tanlladwyr. What does that mean?
(a) Bright Killer.
(b) Fire Blade.
(c) Deathly Killer.
(d) Blade of Blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Imbolc, the great feast of the cold season, how many does Derfel feed in his hall?
2. How many men does Cadoc have to fight against Arthur and his men?
3. What are the crosses made from on the lovers' rings that Derfel makes for himself and for Ceinwyn?
4. What does Bishop Sansum call Arthur?
5. After Merlin suggests a sacrifice to the gods, how many days does Arthur think it will take for Aelle to ready his forces for battle?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)