|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: The Mysteries of Isis, pgs. 334-394.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ceinwyn called?
2. What does Merlin suggest be sacrificed to the gods after wagons are immobilized by a surprise attack by the Saxons?
(d) A Christian.
3. What title does Derfel give to Arthur after Lancelot gives up his attempt to seize Dumnonia?
4. Who does Arthur want to lead Derfel's men when they go to their next assignment after the battle in Part I?
5. Before the journey to find the cauldron, where does Merlin pledge his life for the search?
(c) Cwm Isaf.
(d) Cadair Idris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that winter is approaching, how many months has Arthur sworn to peace with the Saxons?
2. If Ceinwyn had stayed with Cadwallon on the Dark Road, which of his wives would she have been?
3. What does Agricola tell Derfel that Lancelot was buying at Magnis two months ago?
4. Where is Lancelot holding Guinevere and Gwydre?
5. How old is King Mark when he marries Iseult?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)