|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Camelot, pgs. 228-277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Aelle to persuade his men to assault Arthur's shield-wall?
(a) About 15 minutes.
(b) Over an hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) About 30 minutes.
2. During the summer of Tristan and Iseult, how many years had it been since the birth of Christ?
3. How old is Morwen when Derfel becomes his guardian?
4. After the oaths of the Brotherhood of Britain, how many drunk men tramp through the gardens at the Sea Palace?
(a) About 50.
(b) About 70.
(c) About 30.
(d) About 40.
5. Over what shrine is Bishop Sansum guardian?
(a) Holy Church.
(b) Holy Thorn.
(c) Holy Cross.
(d) Holy Shroud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Derfel and his men hunt while he and Cinewyn wait for Merlin?
2. Whom does Arthur want the Princess of Powys to marry?
3. How many slaves have to be sent to Diwrnach from Caer Gei yearly?
4. After crossing the bridge across the Pontes, how many wagons are immobilized by a surprise attack by the Saxons?
5. Who, dressed in full war gear, flanks Lancelot when he comes to the baptismal site in Corinium?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)