|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Camelot, pgs. 228-277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where might others from the great days be living?
(a) Ynys Mon.
(c) Ireland or Lothian.
(d) Cwm Isaf.
2. Whom does Arthur wish to give Siluria to?
3. Whom did Arthur have children with before Guinevere?
4. What does Guinevere take from Lindinis to use in her new palace?
(a) A mosaic floor.
(c) Stained glass windows.
5. When Derfel and his men are the first to cross the bridge across the Pontes, what do they find in the middle?
(a) A dog's head.
(b) A dead sheep.
(c) A dead goat.
(d) A horse's head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after the Round Table oath does Derfel talk seriously with Arthur about his claim to the throne?
2. Who gives Tristan and Iseult refuge when they become fugitives from King Mark?
3. How long does it take Aelle to persuade his men to assault Arthur's shield-wall?
4. According to Derfel, who is the Roman god of war?
5. What type of a tattoo does the champion of Kernow wear?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)