|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Camelot, pgs. 228-277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lancelot's sword is called Tanlladwyr. What does that mean?
(a) Bright Killer.
(b) Deathly Killer.
(c) Blade of Blood.
(d) Fire Blade.
2. Where does Bishop Sansum's marriage take place?
(a) Ynys Wydryn.
(b) Ynys Wit.
3. Who had been the High King before Uther of Dumnonia?
4. What happens to Mordred's Christian guardian?
(a) He is beheaded.
(b) He is dismembered.
(c) He is made a slave.
(d) He is crucified.
5. What symbol do the men of Gwent have on their shields?
(b) A Black bull.
(d) A Bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, dressed in full war gear, flanks Lancelot when he comes to the baptismal site in Corinium?
2. What does Derfel ask Issa to do with Cavan's sword after he dies?
3. What is Merlin's suit made from that he wears on the Dark Road?
4. How many swords does Arthur get when he orders that every household that has a sword that is not already pledged to the army's service should be surrendered?
5. Who does Arthur want to lead Derfel's men when they go to their next assignment after the battle in Part I?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)