|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Camelot, pgs. 228-277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the rebellion of Cadwy of Isca, what does Arthur send to Mark of Kernow that makes him leave Dumnonia lands he had taken?
(a) A scroll written in blood.
(d) Cadwy's head.
2. What symbol does Galahad have on his shield?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A star.
(c) A cross.
(d) A bear.
3. Whom does Arthur assign to guard the southern frontier against Cerdric in the upcoming battle with the Saxons?
(a) Culhwch and his men.
(b) Derfel and his men.
(c) Cuneglas and his men.
(d) Lancelot and his spearmen.
4. What is Cerdic's cloak made of when he meets with Arthur on the battlefield where Aelle is defeated?
(a) Otter skins.
(b) Fox fur.
(c) Deer skin.
(d) Wolf skin.
5. What does Merlin suggest be sacrificed to the gods after wagons are immobilized by a surprise attack by the Saxons?
(a) A Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many towers does Annwn have?
2. After Merlin suggests a sacrifice to the gods, how many days does Arthur think it will take for Aelle to ready his forces for battle?
3. Whom did Arthur have children with before Guinevere?
4. What does Derfel ask Issa to do with Cavan's sword after he dies?
5. Who supports Mordred's claim to the throne?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)