|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Broken War, pgs. 139-195.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Arthur want the Princess of Powys to marry?
2. How many swords does Arthur get when he orders that every household that has a sword that is not already pledged to the army's service should be surrendered?
3. After Merlin suggests a sacrifice to the gods, how many days does Arthur think it will take for Aelle to ready his forces for battle?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 4 days.
4. Who does Arthur want to lead Derfel's men when they go to their next assignment after the battle in Part I?
5. Who is the protector of the monastery where Derfel and Bishop Sansum reside?
(a) King Ban.
(b) King Aelle.
(c) King Brochvael.
(d) King Cadwallon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days do Derfel, Merlin, and the others hide from the Bloodshields in a mound made by the Old People?
2. Who had been the High King before Uther of Dumnonia?
3. How many ponies does Cuneglas give Derfel and Cinewyn as they follow Merlin on the Dark Road?
4. How many towers does Annwn have?
5. Lancelot's sword is called Tanlladwyr. What does that mean?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)