|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Broken War, pgs. 139-195.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fingers is Aelle missing on his right hand?
2. How many of Derfel's men stay as part of Cuneglas's palace guard when he goes to meet Arthur in the spring?
3. Who is sent to give Aelle misinformation about Arthur's plans?
4. How old was Arthur at the time of the battle that Derfel remembers at the beginning of Part I?
5. How many points could the stars have that Cavan and the others could paint on their shields when they renew their vows to Derfel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the monastery cook where Derfel lives as an old man?
2. How many slaves have to be sent to Diwrnach from Caer Gei yearly?
3. Whom does Arthur want the Princess of Powys to marry?
4. When Derfel and his men are the first to cross the bridge across the Pontes, what do they find in the middle?
5. Which two women come in an ox cart to the baptismal site in Corinium?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)