|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Broken War, pgs. 139-195.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed the King of Siluria in the battle at the beginning of Part I?
2. How many men are bivouacked beside the River Churn in Corinium?
(a) At least 100.
(b) About 300.
(c) About 200.
(d) About 175.
3. What do Derfel and his men hunt while he and Cinewyn wait for Merlin?
4. How long does it take to reach Corinium from Magnis as Derfel marches with Agricola's men?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 4 days.
5. After crossing the bridge across the Pontes, how many wagons are immobilized by a surprise attack by the Saxons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lancelot move Siluria's government?
2. Now that winter is approaching, how many months has Arthur sworn to peace with the Saxons?
3. How many parchments could be filled with the names of the dead that Derfel remembers?
4. How are the bodies of those who had been killed at Lugg Vale mutilated?
5. How old was Arthur at the time of the battle that Derfel remembers at the beginning of Part I?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)