|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Broken War, pgs. 139-195.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where might others from the great days be living?
(a) Ireland or Lothian.
(b) Ynys Mon.
(d) Cwm Isaf.
2. Who is the protector of the monastery where Derfel and Bishop Sansum reside?
(a) King Aelle.
(b) King Brochvael.
(c) King Ban.
(d) King Cadwallon.
3. How many of Dwirnach's men encircle Derfel, Merlin, and the others on Ynys Mon?
4. How many women does Culhwch, Arthur's cousin, have pregnant when he meets Derfel in Corinium?
5. If Ceinwyn had stayed with Cadwallon on the Dark Road, which of his wives would she have been?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Derfel believe Aelle brings to battle?
2. What symbol do the men of Gwent have on their shields?
3. How many men does Cerdic have when he comes to the battlefield where the Britons defeat Aelle?
4. Whom did Arthur have children with before Guinevere?
5. Where was the battle that Derfel remembers at the beginning of Part I?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)