|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Broken War, pgs. 109-138.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fishing boats do Merlin, Derfel, and the others commandeer use to get off Ynys Mon?
2. Who does Cuneglas say is/are the enemies of Powys?
3. Whom did Arthur have children with before Guinevere?
4. According to Derfel, who is the Roman god of war?
5. Who will Arthur send to help King Tewdric face the Saxons?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bishop Sansum call Arthur?
2. What was Oengus Mac Airem promised as a share for his part in the battle remembered in Part I?
3. Now that winter is approaching, how many months has Arthur sworn to peace with the Saxons?
4. Over what shrine is Bishop Sansum guardian?
5. What woman rides with Lancelot to the baptismal site in Corinium?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)