|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Broken War, pgs. 109-138.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the King of Siluria at the beginning of Part I?
2. What trees grow on the steep sides of the valley where Ceinwyn and Derfel stay?
3. Who put a scar on Derfel's left hand?
4. According to Bishop Samsun, who came to Lancelot in a dream?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) John the Baptist.
(c) The Lord Jesus Christ.
(d) The Apostle Paul.
5. Where does Guinevere have a new palace built?
(a) Aquae Sulia.
(b) Caer Ambra.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Arthur wish to give Siluria to?
2. Which two women come in an ox cart to the baptismal site in Corinium?
3. How many ponies does Cuneglas give Derfel and Cinewyn as they follow Merlin on the Dark Road?
4. How many of Derfel's men stay as part of Cuneglas's palace guard when he goes to meet Arthur in the spring?
5. Whom does Arthur want the Princess of Powys to marry?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)