|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Broken War, pgs. 109-138.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had been the High King before Uther of Dumnonia?
2. What handicap does Mordred have?
(a) A shriveled left arm.
(b) An unsightly birthmark on his face.
(c) A humpback.
(d) A twisted left foot.
3. What type of trees are near Annwn?
4. Who, dressed in full war gear, flanks Lancelot when he comes to the baptismal site in Corinium?
(b) Arthur's twin sons.
(d) Arthur and Galahad.
5. How many women does Culhwch, Arthur's cousin, have pregnant when he meets Derfel in Corinium?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where might others from the great days be living?
2. Who was the King of Siluria at the beginning of Part I?
3. If Ceinwyn had stayed with Cadwallon on the Dark Road, which of his wives would she have been?
4. According to Derfel, who is the Roman god of war?
5. How many men are bivouacked beside the River Churn in Corinium?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)