Quiz: Part 1: The Dark Road, pgs. 56-106
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What handicap does Mordred have?
a) A humpback.
b) An unsightly birthmark on his face.
c) A shriveled left arm.
d) A twisted left foot.
2. What is Merlin's suit made from that he wears on the Dark Road?
a) Deer skin.
b) Wolf pelt.
c) Black bear fur.
d) Otter fur.
3. What symbol does Galahad have on his shield?
a) A wolf.
b) A bear.
c) A star.
d) A cross.
4. Now that winter is approaching, how many months has Arthur sworn to peace with the Saxons?
5. Where does Lancelot move Siluria's...
This section contains 275 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)