|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: The Mysteries of Isis, pgs. 281-333.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ships does King Mark send to get Tristan and Iseult?
2. How many of Derfel's men stay as part of Cuneglas's palace guard when he goes to meet Arthur in the spring?
3. How many women does Culhwch, Arthur's cousin, have pregnant when he meets Derfel in Corinium?
4. What does Agricola tell Derfel that Lancelot was buying at Magnis two months ago?
(d) A sword.
5. How many towers does Annwn have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Merlin when he loses the cauldron?
2. What color hair does Iseult have?
3. How many men are bivouacked beside the River Churn in Corinium?
4. Who put a scar on Derfel's left hand?
5. How many fingers is Aelle missing on his right hand?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)