|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: The Mysteries of Isis, pgs. 281-333.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merlin tell Cerdic he would take in payment for the cauldron?
(a) Cerdic's head.
(b) Cerdic's heart.
(c) Cerdic's liver.
2. How many stepmothers has Tristan of Kernow had, including Ialle?
3. Who becomes Mordred's guardian after the battle of Lugg Vale?
4. Who does Arthur want to lead Derfel's men when they go to their next assignment after the battle in Part I?
5. What symbol does Galahad have on his shield?
(a) A bear.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A cross.
(d) A star.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lancelot's mother?
2. Who does Cuneglas say is/are the enemies of Powys?
3. How old is Tudwal?
4. How many swords does Arthur get when he orders that every household that has a sword that is not already pledged to the army's service should be surrendered?
5. Where does Merlin go after the journey to Ynys Mon?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)