|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: The Mysteries of Isis, pgs. 281-333.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the protector of the monastery where Derfel and Bishop Sansum reside?
(a) King Cadwallon.
(b) King Ban.
(c) King Brochvael.
(d) King Aelle.
2. Who supports Mordred's claim to the throne?
3. How many men does Derfel take to Siluria to find his mother?
4. How old is Iseult when she marries King Mark?
5. After the rebellion of Cadwy of Isca, what does Arthur send to Mark of Kernow that makes him leave Dumnonia lands he had taken?
(b) A scroll written in blood.
(d) Cadwy's head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the champion of Kernow?
2. Who comes with Cerdic when he meets the Britons on the battlefield where they defeat Aelle?
3. Who is Lancelot's mother?
4. According to Derfel, who is the Roman god of war?
5. Where is Culhwch injured during the battle with the Saxons?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)