|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Broken War, pgs. 109-138.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Derfel, who is the Roman god of war?
2. Before the journey to find the cauldron, where does Merlin pledge his life for the search?
(a) Cwm Isaf.
(b) Cadair Idris.
3. How are the bodies of those who had been killed at Lugg Vale mutilated?
(a) One leg is chopped off.
(b) One hand is chopped off.
(c) The eyes are gouged out.
(d) One foot is chopped off.
4. How many women does Culhwch, Arthur's cousin, have pregnant when he meets Derfel in Corinium?
5. Lancelot's sword is called Tanlladwyr. What does that mean?
(a) Bright Killer.
(b) Fire Blade.
(c) Deathly Killer.
(d) Blade of Blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bishop Samsun, who came to Lancelot in a dream?
2. How many men are bivouacked beside the River Churn in Corinium?
3. How many slaves have to be sent to Diwrnach from Caer Gei yearly?
4. How many days does it take for Merlin and his group to reach Caer Gei?
5. What trees grow on the steep sides of the valley where Ceinwyn and Derfel stay?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)