|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Broken War, pgs. 109-138.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbol does Galahad have on his shield?
(a) A bear.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A cross.
(d) A star.
2. Who, dressed in full war gear, flanks Lancelot when he comes to the baptismal site in Corinium?
(a) Arthur's twin sons.
(d) Arthur and Galahad.
3. What are the crosses made from on the lovers' rings that Derfel makes for himself and for Ceinwyn?
(c) Gold from the cauldron.
4. How many slaves have to be sent to Diwrnach from Caer Gei yearly?
5. In what direction will Arthur travel after the battle that is remembered in Part I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that winter is approaching, how many months has Arthur sworn to peace with the Saxons?
2. What does Derfel make lovers' rings from when he and Ceinwyn are back to Cwm Isaf?
3. What color cross does Bishop Sansum wear when he comes to the baptismal site in Corinium?
4. How many points could the stars have that Cavan and the others could paint on their shields when they renew their vows to Derfel?
5. Lancelot's sword is called Tanlladwyr. What does that mean?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)