|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Camelot, pgs. 199-227.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the monastery where Derfel and Bishop Sansum live?
2. Whom does Morgan say was at the tor the night it was destroyed by lighting?
(a) The Druid twins.
3. Lancelot's sword is called Tanlladwyr. What does that mean?
(a) Blade of Blood.
(b) Deathly Killer.
(c) Fire Blade.
(d) Bright Killer.
4. What happens to Mordred's Christian guardian?
(a) He is crucified.
(b) He is beheaded.
(c) He is dismembered.
(d) He is made a slave.
5. How many of Arthur's spearmen are Christians?
(a) About half.
(b) At least one fourth.
(c) At least one third.
(d) About three fourths of the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oengus Mac Airem promised as a share for his part in the battle remembered in Part I?
2. How many of Dwirnach's men encircle Derfel, Merlin, and the others on Ynys Mon?
3. What do Derfel and his men hunt while he and Cinewyn wait for Merlin?
4. Who comes with Cerdic when he meets the Britons on the battlefield where they defeat Aelle?
5. How many stepmothers has Tristan of Kernow had, including Ialle?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)