|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Camelot, pgs. 199-227.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Arthur want the Princess of Powys to marry?
2. How are the bodies of those who had been killed at Lugg Vale mutilated?
(a) One foot is chopped off.
(b) One hand is chopped off.
(c) One leg is chopped off.
(d) The eyes are gouged out.
3. What does Agricola tell Derfel that Lancelot was buying at Magnis two months ago?
(d) A sword.
4. How many children do Guinevere and Arthur have?
5. What king was killed in the battle that Derfel remembers at the beginning of Part I?
(a) King Mordred.
(b) King Tewdric.
(c) King Uther.
(d) King Gorfyddyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the journey to find the cauldron, where does Merlin pledge his life for the search?
2. What happens to Mordred's Christian guardian?
3. After Merlin suggests a sacrifice to the gods, how many days does Arthur think it will take for Aelle to ready his forces for battle?
4. According to Derfel, who is the Roman god of war?
5. How many of Dwirnach's men encircle Derfel, Merlin, and the others on Ynys Mon?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)