|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Camelot, pgs. 199-227.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Merlin's suit made from that he wears on the Dark Road?
(a) Otter fur.
(b) Black bear fur.
(c) Deer skin.
(d) Wolf pelt.
2. Where does Lancelot move Siluria's government?
(a) To Dunum.
(b) To Magnis.
(c) To Isca.
(d) To Lloegyr.
3. What color cross does Bishop Sansum wear when he comes to the baptismal site in Corinium?
4. What symbol do the men of Gwent have on their shields?
(a) A Black bull.
(d) A Bear.
5. Whom does Morgan say was at the tor the night it was destroyed by lighting?
(d) The Druid twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Merlin when he loses the cauldron?
2. How many of the children that Ceinwyn gives birth to live?
3. In what direction will Arthur travel after the battle that is remembered in Part I?
4. What woman rides with Lancelot to the baptismal site in Corinium?
5. Who put a scar on Derfel's left hand?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)