|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Camelot, pgs. 228-277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over whose temple in Venta do Dinas and Lavaine preside?
2. Where is the wound that kills Cavan during the battle with the Saxons?
(a) On his head.
(b) In his belly.
(c) In his back.
(d) In his chest.
3. What is Cerdic's cloak made of when he meets with Arthur on the battlefield where Aelle is defeated?
(a) Otter skins.
(b) Fox fur.
(c) Wolf skin.
(d) Deer skin.
4. What is the name of Lancelot's son?
5. How old is King Mark when he marries Iseult?
(a) About 70.
(b) Nearly 50.
(c) About 40.
(d) Almost 60.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many swords does Arthur get when he orders that every household that has a sword that is not already pledged to the army's service should be surrendered?
2. How long does it take Aelle to persuade his men to assault Arthur's shield-wall?
3. What is Merlin's suit made from that he wears on the Dark Road?
4. What is the name of the valley where Ceinwyn and Derfel stay?
5. Over what shrine is Bishop Sansum guardian?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)