|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Camelot, pgs. 228-277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What handicap does Mordred have?
(a) A twisted left foot.
(b) A shriveled left arm.
(c) A humpback.
(d) An unsightly birthmark on his face.
2. What symbol does Galahad have on his shield?
(a) A cross.
(b) A bear.
(c) A star.
(d) A wolf.
3. Where is the wound that kills Cavan during the battle with the Saxons?
(a) In his back.
(b) In his chest.
(c) In his belly.
(d) On his head.
4. If Ceinwyn had stayed with Cadwallon on the Dark Road, which of his wives would she have been?
5. When Aelle comes to talk with Cuneglas, Meurig, Agricola, Merlin, Sagramor, and Derfel before battle, who is the one person he does not insult?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lancelot collect in the years after the oath of the Round Table?
2. How long does Derfel estimate that the battle took between the Britons and the Saxons?
3. How many of Dwirnach's men encircle Derfel, Merlin, and the others on Ynys Mon?
4. How many men does Cerdic have when he comes to the battlefield where the Britons defeat Aelle?
5. How many men does Aelle take with him to meet with Arthur and Cerdic in London?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)