|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Camelot, pgs. 228-277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Dwirnach's men encircle Derfel, Merlin, and the others on Ynys Mon?
2. How old is King Mark when he marries Iseult?
(a) About 40.
(b) About 70.
(c) Almost 60.
(d) Nearly 50.
3. How many years after the Round Table oath does Derfel talk seriously with Arthur about his claim to the throne?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. Where is Culhwch injured during the battle with the Saxons?
(a) In the face.
(b) On the right arm.
(c) On the left leg.
(d) In the thigh.
5. What trees grow on the steep sides of the valley where Ceinwyn and Derfel stay?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many slaves have to be sent to Diwrnach from Caer Gei yearly?
2. How many men does Aelle take with him to meet with Arthur and Cerdic in London?
3. Before the journey to find the cauldron, where does Merlin pledge his life for the search?
4. How many ships does King Mark send to get Tristan and Iseult?
5. Who comes with Cerdic when he meets the Britons on the battlefield where they defeat Aelle?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)