|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Camelot, pgs. 228-277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What banner does Cerdic's army carry when he comes to meet the Britons after they defeat Aelle?
(a) A Wolf's skull painted red with the tanned skin of a dead man.
(b) Two swords crossed on a wolf skin.
(c) A pair of horsetails attached to a bone.
(d) A pair of wolf tails attached to a bone.
2. If Ceinwyn had stayed with Cadwallon on the Dark Road, which of his wives would she have been?
3. How old is King Mark when he marries Iseult?
(a) Nearly 50.
(b) About 70.
(c) About 40.
(d) Almost 60.
4. How long does Derfel estimate that the battle took between the Britons and the Saxons?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
5. How old is Iseult when she marries King Mark?
Short Answer Questions
1. What trees grow on the steep sides of the valley where Ceinwyn and Derfel stay?
2. Where does Guinevere have a new palace built?
3. What happens to Mordred's Christian guardian?
4. What color hair does Iseult have?
5. How many swords does Arthur get when he orders that every household that has a sword that is not already pledged to the army's service should be surrendered?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)