|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Camelot, pgs. 228-277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Arthur's spearmen are Christians?
(a) About three fourths of the men.
(b) At least one fourth.
(c) About half.
(d) At least one third.
2. Where is Culhwch injured during the battle with the Saxons?
(a) In the thigh.
(b) In the face.
(c) On the left leg.
(d) On the right arm.
3. After crossing the bridge across the Pontes, how many wagons are immobilized by a surprise attack by the Saxons?
4. How old is Mark's son Tristan when his father marries Iseult?
(a) Nearly 20.
(b) Almost 40.
(d) About 30.
5. What is Cerdic's cloak made of when he meets with Arthur on the battlefield where Aelle is defeated?
(a) Otter skins.
(b) Fox fur.
(c) Deer skin.
(d) Wolf skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes with Cerdic when he meets the Britons on the battlefield where they defeat Aelle?
2. Before the journey to find the cauldron, where does Merlin pledge his life for the search?
3. How many ponies does Cuneglas give Derfel and Cinewyn as they follow Merlin on the Dark Road?
4. What does Lancelot collect in the years after the oath of the Round Table?
5. How many men does Derfel believe Aelle brings to battle?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)