Part 1: The Dark Road, pgs. 1-55
1. How many parchments could be filled with the names of the dead that Derfel remembers?
2. Where might others from the great days be living?
(b) Cwm Isaf.
(c) Ireland or Lothian.
(d) Ynys Mon.
3. What type of trees are near Annwn?
4. How many towers does Annwn have?
5. Who is the protector of the monastery where Derfel and Bishop Sansum reside?
(a) King Brochvael.
(b) King Cadwallon.
(c) King Ban.
(d) King Aelle.
6. What does Bishop Sansum call Arthur?
(a) Golden Arthur.
(b) King of Britain.
(c) Enemy of God.
(d) Ruler of Camelot.
7. What is the name of the monastery where Derfel and Bishop Sansum live?
8. Where was the battle that Derfel remembers at the beginning of Part I?
(c) Llyn Cerrig Bach.
(d) Lugg Vale.
9. What king was killed in the battle that Derfel remembers at the beginning of Part I?
(a) King Uther.
(b) King Mordred.
(c) King Tewdric.
(d) King Gorfyddyd.
This section contains 3,239 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)