1. How many parchments could be filled with the names of the dead that Derfel remembers?
2. Where might others from the great days be living?
(b) Ireland or Lothian.
(c) Ynys Mon.
(d) Cwm Isaf.
3. What type of trees are near Annwn?
4. How many towers does Annwn have?
5. Who is the protector of the monastery where Derfel and Bishop Sansum reside?
(a) King Cadwallon.
(b) King Brochvael.
(c) King Aelle.
(d) King Ban.
6. What does Bishop Sansum call Arthur?
(a) Golden Arthur.
(b) Ruler of Camelot.
(c) King of Britain.
(d) Enemy of God.
7. What is the name of the monastery where Derfel and Bishop Sansum live?
8. Where was the battle that Derfel remembers at the beginning of Part I?
(a) Llyn Cerrig Bach.
(d) Lugg Vale.
9. What king was killed in the battle that Derfel remembers at the beginning of Part I?
(a) King Mordred.
(b) King Uther.
(c) King Gorfyddyd.
(d) King Tewdric.
This section contains 3,239 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)