|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first Ouster world?
2. When Aenea and Raul enter the next portal, what do they leave behind?
(a) A jungle world in daytime.
(b) A desert world in daytime.
(c) A jungle world in nighttime.
(d) A desert world in nighttime.
3. What world do Aenea and Raul learn they are in Chapter 31?
(a) Marze Infinitus.
(b) Mare Infinitus.
(c) Maze Infinite.
(d) Mare Infinite.
4. Whose reputation has been restored in Chapter 41?
(a) Father Greogious's.
(b) Father Glaucus's.
(c) De Soya's.
5. Who experiences unexplained sharp pain and fever?
(a) De Soya.
6. Who is pulled under an ice wall?
(a) Father Glaucus.
(d) Father Gregorious.
7. What does de Soya set the resurrection cycles to in Chapter 53?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One hour.
8. Who controls the Raphael?
(a) The Comb.
(b) The Core.
(c) The Cave.
(d) The Cove.
9. Whom does Raul knock off a platform into dangerous water?
(a) A colonel.
(b) A sergent.
(c) A marine.
(d) A lieutenant.
10. What is the third world Aenea and her crew find themselves on?
(a) Mare Infinitius.
(c) Rocky Ridge.
11. Who traps the Shrike in a Sphinx trap?
(a) The Pax.
(b) Father Gregorious.
(d) De Soya.
12. Who is said to be seen in a vision saving the church from mechanical evil?
(d) De Soya.
13. Who shape-shifts their arm into a blade in Chapter 47?
(c) Father Glaucus.
14. Whose resurrection is unsuccessful?
(b) De Soya's.
(c) Father Gregorious.
15. What have the many portals done over the centuries?
(a) Become more powerful in strength.
(b) Drifted toward each other.
(c) Drifted away from each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does de Soya plan to travel in Chapter 37?
2. Who awakens from resurrection in Chapter 49?
3. What do Aenea and her crew encounter on their way to the frozen city?
4. When Raul is discovered by the Pax guards, what is he forced to do?
5. Whom does Aenea believe has sent something to kill her?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)