|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who uses a shape-shifting finger to probe Father Glaucus's brain?
2. Whom does Aenea believe has sent something to kill her?
(a) The Cave.
(b) The Cove.
(c) The Comb.
(d) The Core.
3. What does de Soya use that upsets the world of Mare Infinitius?
(a) The papal diskey.
(b) The disket.
(c) The paper disket.
(d) His military training.
4. What is the third world Aenea and her crew find themselves on?
(b) Mare Infinitius.
(d) Rocky Ridge.
5. When Raul is discovered by the Pax guards, what is he forced to do?
(a) Pretend he is one of the Pax guards.
(b) Go with them.
(c) Pretend he is a poacher.
(d) Pretend he is with the fishermen inside the fishing platform.
6. When de Soya wakes from resurrection in Pacem, he is being cared for by ___________.
(b) His mother.
(c) Father Gregorious.
(d) A resurrection priest.
7. What do the Chitchatuk give the priest in exchange for fuel pellets?
(a) Wraith pellets.
(b) Wraith meat.
(c) Water petals.
(d) Wrant meat.
8. Who comes to Raul's aid when he is trapped in deadly water?
(a) De soya.
(b) A. Bettik and Aenea.
(c) Gregorious and de Soya.
9. Whose resurrection creche is found empty?
(a) De Soya.
(d) Father Gregorious.
10. What happens after 13 days on Hebron?
(a) Gravity diminishes.
(b) The power fails.
(c) Ultra sonic waves occur.
(d) The water stops flowing.
11. Where do Aenea and her band of heroes find themselves in Chapter 29?
(a) An unknown world.
(b) Sol Draconi Septem.
(c) Jasper Ridge.
12. Whom does Aenea inform that the Core is alive and dangerous?
13. Who is superstitious?
(a) The Chitachatuk.
(b) The Cheeter.
(d) The Chitters.
14. What does de Soya do on his way to meet the Secretariat?
(a) Becomes sick.
(b) Kills the guards.
(d) Tours the Vatican.
15. Who controls the Raphael?
(a) The Comb.
(b) The Cave.
(c) The Cove.
(d) The Core.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the belief that love is one of the basic forces of the Universe?
2. Who says, "The future is never written."
3. Who is taken by the wraith?
4. What have the many portals done over the centuries?
5. Where are Aenea and her crew trapped when going through the portal into the Sol Draconi system?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)