|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When de Soya wakes from resurrection in Pacem, he is being cared for by ___________.
(b) His mother.
(c) Father Gregorious.
(d) A resurrection priest.
2. Who controls the Raphael?
(a) The Core.
(b) The Cave.
(c) The Comb.
(d) The Cove.
3. What tries to stop Aenea from reaching the microfilament Web?
(a) The Shrike.
(b) The Pax.
(c) The Sheet.
(d) The Park.
4. What do the Chitchatuk give the priest in exchange for fuel pellets?
(a) Water petals.
(b) Wrant meat.
(c) Wraith pellets.
(d) Wraith meat.
5. What does the ship program for Raul?
(a) A commicon necklace.
(b) A commicon bracelet.
(c) A comlog bracelet.
(d) A comlog necklace.
6. When Raul is discovered by the Pax guards, what is he forced to do?
(a) Go with them.
(b) Pretend he is one of the Pax guards.
(c) Pretend he is with the fishermen inside the fishing platform.
(d) Pretend he is a poacher.
7. Aenea, Raul, and A. Bettik leave the frozen city with ___________.
(a) The Chatuks.
(b) The Dragon Horns.
(c) The Chitchatuk.
(d) The Chitters.
8. What is said to be in the middle of a spiritual renaissance?
(a) The Chitchatuk.
(b) The English.
(c) The Core.
(d) The Church.
9. Whom does Nemes wait for in Chapter 55?
(b) De Soya.
10. Who has the belief that love is one of the basic forces of the Universe?
(a) A. Bettik.
(c) De Soya.
11. How do Aenea and Raul travel to the second portal?
(a) By ship.
(b) By raft.
(c) By plane.
(d) By boat.
12. Who says, "The future is never written."
13. Whose resurrection is unsuccessful?
(b) Father Gregorious.
(d) De Soya's.
14. Who is said to be seen in a vision saving the church from mechanical evil?
(c) De Soya.
15. Who finds evidence of thruster bursts that signal the release of a dropship to the planet's surface?
(d) De Soya.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears to fight Nemes in Chapter 54?
2. What does Raul's comlog bracelet whisper to him?
3. Who colonizes the desert world of Qom-Riyadh?
4. What is Raul forced to pretend to be in Chapter 33?
5. What is the first Ouster world?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)