|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Aenea and her crew trapped when going through the portal into the Sol Draconi system?
(a) A rocky mountain.
(b) An ice cave.
(c) An icy mountain.
(d) A rocky cave.
2. What have Aenea and her crew been transported by?
(a) The draconi portal.
(b) The draconi septem.
(c) The farcaster portal.
(d) The jasper portal.
3. What is the third world Aenea and her crew find themselves on?
(a) Mare Infinitius.
(d) Rocky Ridge.
4. Who finds evidence of thruster bursts that signal the release of a dropship to the planet's surface?
(b) De Soya.
5. Who comes to Raul's aid when he is trapped in deadly water?
(b) A. Bettik and Aenea.
(c) De soya.
(d) Gregorious and de Soya.
6. What does Raul's comlog bracelet whisper to him?
(a) To get the girl on the grass.
(b) To get the girl to the cave.
(c) To get the girl in the lava.
(d) To get the girl to the rocks.
7. What does de Soya face in Chapter 39?
(a) The Inquisition.
(b) The townspeople.
(c) The Core.
(d) The Pax.
8. To whose perspective does Chapter 55 shift?
(c) De Soya's.
9. What does de Soya use that upsets the world of Mare Infinitius?
(a) His military training.
(b) The disket.
(c) The paper disket.
(d) The papal diskey.
10. Who is said to be seen in a vision saving the church from mechanical evil?
(a) De Soya.
11. What does de Soya set the resurrection cycles to in Chapter 53?
(a) Six hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Three hours.
12. What do the men on the platform believe Raul to be?
(a) A poacher.
(b) A Pax soldier.
(c) A Swiss Guard.
(d) A fisherman.
13. Where is de Soya rerouted to by orders from the Pope?
(a) God's Plantation.
(b) God's Cave.
(c) God's Grove.
(d) God's Cove.
14. Who is dying due to picking up a microorganism?
15. Aenea, Raul, and A. Bettik leave the frozen city with ___________.
(a) The Chitchatuk.
(b) The Chitters.
(c) The Dragon Horns.
(d) The Chatuks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is pulled under an ice wall?
2. What does the ship program for Raul?
3. Who has the belief that love is one of the basic forces of the Universe?
4. When de Soya wakes from resurrection in Pacem, he is being cared for by ___________.
5. Who suffers the true death?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)