|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does the boat travel in the first six days?
(a) 547 miles
(b) 238 miles
(c) 104 miles
(d) 60 miles
2. How far are the men from Paulet Island?
(a) 350 miles
(b) 10 miles
(c) 500 miles
(d) 100 miles
3. How do the men spend their time in the boat?
(a) Fishing off the side
(b) Chipping away ice
(c) Playing bridge
(d) Discussing politics
4. The men find that their final cask of water is tainted with what?
(c) Seal blubber
5. What word best describes the first camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do the first few days after abandoning ship?
2. What day do the men land again on South Georgia Island?
3. What are the men dependent on while they are on the pack ice?
4. With what boat do the men attempt their escape?
5. Who works on the ship's three boats?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)