|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many copies of four fertilized eggs did the Delphiki's create?
2. How is Ender feeling and acting at the last battle?
(a) Tired and unpredictable.
(b) Depressed and indifferent.
(c) Energetic and focused.
(d) Excited and careless.
3. What does Bean finally understand in Chapter 24 about the practice battles?
(a) It does not matter how much practice they do there are still mistakes.
(b) The practice battles do not reflect reality.
(c) The team practices in case the real soldiers lose.
(d) The practice battles are actually real battles.
4. Who takes over the Rabbit army when Bean goes to Tactical School?
5. Where does Anderson transfer Bean?
(a) To the Salamander Army.
(b) To the Ground Hog Army.
(c) To the Snake Army.
(d) To the Rabbit Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where is Ender promoted in Chapter 18?
2. What does Ender do with his Dragon army at the beginning of Chapter 13?
3. What does Bean learn is the key to winning against the Buggers?
4. For what is the ansible used?
5. What was the location of the command school used for before it became the school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What could the informtion about Bean's parents that Carlotta learned in Chapter 14 mean to Bean?
2. How does Ender defeat the Buggers?
3. What does Carlotta learn about the biological relationship between Volescu and Bean?
4. Who does the Dragon army fight in Chapter 15 and what is the result of that battle?
5. What does Bean plan to do with the safety cord he gets from supply?
6. What does Bean do on the way to Tactical School and what is the team taught at Tactical School?
7. How many are on the team that is going to fight the Buggers, and what does Anderson think about the leadership of that team?
8. What does Graff tell the team about the war after Ender’s last battle and what do they hear in the Command School?
9. How does Bean set up Achilles to be submitted to justice?
10. How does Bean finish off his trap for Achilles?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)