|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graff tell Bean about Bean’s father?
(a) Graff does not talk to Bean about Bean’s father.
(b) Graff says that Bean’s father is in prison.
(c) Graff says they are still looking for Bean’s father.
(d) Graff says Julian Delphiki is Bean’s father.
2. With what does the team practice at the Command School?
(a) They practice issuing commands to each other.
(b) They practice with video games.
(c) They do not practice, they just study.
(d) They practice with command controls.
3. With whom does Bean think Ender will eventually have a confrontation?
4. Who defends Bean when the arguments in Ender's Dragon army break out?
5. Where is Ender's army's gate?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the battles does the Rabbit army lose under Bean’s leadership?
2. What is one thing Graff tells Carlotta about Achilles in Chapter 14?
3. Why does the Rabbit army lose battles?
4. What does Graff ask Bean about as far as Bean’s knowledge?
5. Where do Nikolai's parents live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Graff tell the team about the war after Ender’s last battle and what do they hear in the Command School?
2. What does Bean do on the way to Tactical School and what is the team taught at Tactical School?
3. How does Ender use Bean’s ideas with safety rope in a practice battle?
4. Why do Ender and Bean have a confrontation in Chapter 13?
5. How does Ender organize his army and how do the members feel about the way he does it?
6. What weakness does Bean observe about Ender’s strategies?
7. Where is the Command School located, and what does Bean suspect about the team’s training?
8. What do members of the Salamander army threaten and what does Bean do when he sees them?
9. Who does the Dragon army fight in Chapter 15 and what is the result of that battle?
10. What does Bean learn about Achilles at the Battle School, and how do Bean and Achilles get along?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)