|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sister Carlotta learn about Bean's intelligence?
(a) It is due to the small tweak in his DNA.
(b) It is due to the same variableness that any human's intelligence is subject to.
(c) It has peaked and will lessen over time.
(d) His intelligence was only enhanced in areas required for battle.
2. From whose bread does Achilles not take a bite?
(a) Any child older than twelve.
(c) All children under the age of six.
3. Who does Bean blame for the injuries of the hurt bully?
(b) The truck.
(c) The kitchen staff.
(d) An outside gang.
4. What does sister Carlotta obtain from Colonel Graff?
(a) A commission.
(b) A security clearance.
(c) A letter of recommendation.
(d) A video of all of Bean's activities.
5. Why does Sister Carlotta need what she gets from Colonel Graff?
(a) To take over as Bean's legal guardian.
(b) To research more about Bean.
(c) To take over as CEO of the World Food Bank.
(d) To serve on the strike force planning group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompts Sister Carlotta to look into Bean's origins?
2. What does Bean notice in the person's room found soon after entering the vent system?
3. What concerns one of the higher-grade officers about Bean?
4. For what is Mazer Rackham noted?
5. Why does Bean refuse to play the desk game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bean do with the school records of other students in Chapter 11?
2. What are the first two things that Bean sees while using the ventilation system?
3. How does Bean find out about other areas of the Battle School and what happens to him while he is exploring the Battle School?
4. How does Bean find information about Ender in Chapter 11, and why does Bean want that information?
5. What is Bean’s first encounter with a Battle School officer?
6. Who does Bean tell about Achilles being a murderer, and what is Carlotta’s final decision concerning Bean and Achilles?
7. How does Carlotta discover where Bean lived before being a member of Poke, and where did Bean live?
8. How does Bean discover that Achilles is a murderer?
9. What surprises Dimak about Bean’s thoughts on the war, and what does Bean think about what might happen if the earth should win the war?
10. Where does Poke live and how does she meet Bean?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)