|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Bean's main disadvantages?
(a) His great height and girth.
(b) His natural kindness.
(c) His small stature.
(d) His arrogance.
2. On what city's streets does Bean survive?
3. What organization does Sister Carlotta represent?
(a) The Sisters of Lorenzo.
(b) The society of Assisi.
(c) The society of the Light.
(d) The Sisters of St. Nicholas.
4. How does Bean meet Petra Arkanian?
(a) She is his dorm leader.
(b) She is the corpsman assigned to do his physical.
(c) She confronts him when he is in an unauthorized area.
(d) She assigned as his mentor.
5. What does Sister Carlotta decide to do concerning Bean as revealed in Chapter 6?
(a) Take DNA samples and run them through a data base.
(c) Research projects that could have produced Bean.
(d) Send Bean's description to various scientific communities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bean blame for the injuries of the hurt bully?
2. What does Colonel Graff offer Bean in Chapter 12?
3. How does Bean get to know the students in detail in Chapter 11?
4. What was different about the eggs Volescu fertilized?
5. Who does Helga Braun contact?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bean find information about Ender in Chapter 11, and why does Bean want that information?
2. How does Bean discover that Achilles is a murderer?
3. What is Bean’s first encounter with a Battle School officer?
4. What does Carlotta consider when she meets Achilles, and what invitation does she extend to Poke’s gang?
5. What does Bean learn when he enters the ventilation system again and what does he decide to do?
6. What does Carlotta discover about Bean, and what does she think of her discovery?
7. What does Colonel Graff do when he reads Bean’s diary entry about Achilles?
8. Why might Graff decide to have Bean lead the next battle against the Buggers?
9. Who does Bean tell about Achilles being a murderer, and what is Carlotta’s final decision concerning Bean and Achilles?
10. What are the first two things that Bean sees while using the ventilation system?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)