|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many are on the team which will fight the final battle?
2. What does Sister Carlotta learn about Volescu's genetics in Chapter 14?
(a) That Bean is distantly related to Volescu genetically.
(b) That Volescu was genetically modified also.
(c) That Volescu was the prototype for Bean.
(d) That Volescu and Bean's biological mother are siblings.
3. What does Bean think of the way Ender has organized the Dragon army?
(a) Bean thinks Ender should double the unit sizes.
(b) Bean thinks Ender is way off base.
(c) Bean sees sense in the way Ender has organized it.
(d) Bean thinks the units should be more independent of each other.
4. What does Bean want that Ender says Bean must earn?
(a) A special, fast-repeat laser gun.
(b) A toon.
(c) A place at the planning table of Ender's commanders.
(d) His own hovercraft.
5. Where is the command school located?
(a) At a planet near the front.
(b) On a moon around Saturn.
(c) On a space station above earth.
(d) In a hollowed-out asteroid.
6. What does Dimak say about the leadership of the team?
(a) Equality does not matter as much as potential.
(b) Ender is smarter than Bean.
(c) Bean is smarter than Ender.
(d) They should put it to a vote.
7. How are the units that Ender divided his Dragon army into supposed to work?
(a) With a twin unit.
(b) In a concentric formation.
(d) In conjunction with all the other units.
8. What does Ender do with his Dragon army at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Tests each one individually against himself.
(b) Takes them into the battle room.
(c) Gives them special glasses.
(d) Teaches them strategy.
9. How does Bean get Achilles to use the cord?
(a) He puts it on Achilles before Achilles realizes what is happening.
(b) He shows Achilles how handy the cord is.
(c) He tells Achilles it has properties that neutralize the tracking devices.
(d) He convinces him it is the only way to get through the system.
10. Who do some people say is Bean's big brother?
11. How does Major Anderson react to Ender’s strategy in the practice battle?
(a) He promotes Ender.
(b) Anderson changes the rules of battle.
(c) He declares a win for the other team.
(d) He does not do anything about Ender’s strategy.
12. What does Bean finally understand in Chapter 24 about the practice battles?
(a) The practice battles do not reflect reality.
(b) The team practices in case the real soldiers lose.
(c) It does not matter how much practice they do there are still mistakes.
(d) The practice battles are actually real battles.
13. How many copies of four fertilized eggs did the Delphiki's create?
14. How many practice sessions does Bean put the Rabbit army through in Chapter 21?
15. What army does Bean force to defend Ender?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bean suspect about the Buggers’ location?
2. What strategy does the army practice?
3. What is the first thing Ender does with the army?
4. What was done to the rooms and halls of the Command School?
5. For what does Bean negotiate with Graff in Chapter 17?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)