|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Helga Braun?
(a) A new cook.
(b) Bean's aunt.
(c) Achilles' grandmother.
(d) The owner of the charity kitchen.
2. Who is Pablo de Noches?
(a) One of the officials in IF.
(b) A janitor with whom Bean had been living.
(c) Achilles' uncle.
(d) Bean's uncle.
3. How old does Sister Carlotta think Bean really is?
4. When is it predicted Bean will die?
(a) No one knows when someone will die.
(b) In his mid-twenties.
(c) Bean is expected to have a normal life span.
(d) In his late fifties.
5. Why does Bean want to have several user names and passwords?
(a) To keep his parents from finding him.
(b) To keep his personal life separate from his school life.
(c) To harass other students anonymously.
(d) To keep his activities secret from the teachers and officers.
6. Why does Bean have to move through the ventilation system naked?
(a) His clothing gets caught on the barbs.
(b) So the sensor does not track him.
(c) So he can feel the electrical impulses in the cables.
(d) He does not go naked; he wears a grease suit.
7. How old does the kid appear to be that Poke sees on top of a garbage can?
8. What does Sister Carlotta believe about Bean?
(a) He has several siblings in two other continents.
(b) He is a plant by the enemy.
(c) His parents are placed high up in the world council.
(d) He is the product of a genetic experiment.
9. How does Bean meet Petra Arkanian?
(a) She confronts him when he is in an unauthorized area.
(b) She assigned as his mentor.
(c) She is the corpsman assigned to do his physical.
(d) She is his dorm leader.
10. On what city's streets does Bean survive?
11. What does the person to whom Dimak speaks say is intimidating?
(a) The intricate layout of an upcoming battle scene.
(b) The new battleships the World Council wants built.
(c) Bean's intelligence.
(d) Captain Madrid's insolence.
12. What is one of Bean's main disadvantages?
(a) His small stature.
(b) His arrogance.
(c) His great height and girth.
(d) His natural kindness.
13. What is the name of the Captain who confronts Bean in Chapter 5?
(a) No name is mentioned.
14. What is one way Bean sets into motion his decision about Ender in Chapter 11?
(a) He applies for leadership school.
(b) He starts incorrectly doing little tasks for Ender.
(c) He begins to emulate Ender's path in Battle School.
(d) He contacts Achilles.
15. Who realizes how the adults keep tab on the students?
(a) One of the older students tells the new students.
(b) A new student named Onion.
(c) A new student named Price.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Bean learn Ender reads or watches?
2. Who contacts Dr. Volescu?
3. Whose room does Bean find soon after entering the vent system?
4. What does Ender not know about the members of his team?
5. What does Bean decide to do concerning Ender in Chapter 11?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)