|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Sister Carlotta speak in Sofia, Bulgaria?
(a) Bean's grandmother.
(b) An artificial intelligence computer.
(c) An exiled Russian scientist.
(d) A metals tycoon.
2. How does Bean meet Petra Arkanian?
(a) She confronts him when he is in an unauthorized area.
(b) She is the corpsman assigned to do his physical.
(c) She is his dorm leader.
(d) She assigned as his mentor.
3. How does Achilles help the younger children of Poke's crew?
(a) He has nothing to do with the younger children.
(b) He chooses their watch positions to keep them safe.
(c) He helps them get in line at the soup kitchen.
(d) He teaches them ways to use their size to hurt other crews.
4. What kind of threat do Colonel Graff and Captain Dimak discuss while Bean is observing them?
(a) If bringing Achilles to the station would be a threat.
(b) If Sister Carlotta's information could be a security threat.
(c) If the Formics have entered the neighboring galaxy.
(d) If Bean is a security threat.
5. What does Sister Carlotta learn about Bean's intelligence?
(a) It is due to the same variableness that any human's intelligence is subject to.
(b) It is due to the small tweak in his DNA.
(c) His intelligence was only enhanced in areas required for battle.
(d) It has peaked and will lessen over time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sister Carlotta decide to do concerning Bean as revealed in Chapter 6?
2. How does Bean get his name?
3. For what is Mazer Rackham noted?
4. What is a launchy?
5. Why does Bean need to do what he decides after realizing the floor vents are not useful?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)