|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bean want to have several user names and passwords?
(a) To keep his activities secret from the teachers and officers.
(b) To harass other students anonymously.
(c) To keep his personal life separate from his school life.
(d) To keep his parents from finding him.
2. Where do Bean and the new students go after being shown their quarters?
(a) To have physicals.
(b) To breakfast.
(c) The orientation class.
(d) They are told to stay in their rooms for the rest of the day.
3. What is the purpose of Achilles' manipulations among the children of the crew?
(a) To help Poke maintain control of the group.
(b) To wrest loyalty of the crew members away from Poke.
(c) To get them to take responsibility for themselves.
(d) To keep the children from thinking about how hard their lives are.
4. What does Bean decide he needs to do after realizing the floor vents are not useful?
(a) Use a computer layout program to erase the monitoring system.
(b) He needs to get into the intake system.
(c) Snake a video cam through each vent.
(d) Remove the sound absorption materials.
5. Why do students climb ladders?
(a) For punishment.
(b) To gain the upper levels of the space station.
(c) To gain agility.
(d) To build up endurance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bean witness on his way to Battle School in Chapter 5?
2. What causes several anxiety attacks in the person that Sister Carlotta speaks to in Bulgaria?
3. How old does Sister Carlotta think Bean really is?
4. Who takes the new students, including Bean, to their quarters?
5. How does Bean access restricted areas in the station's main computer?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)