|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bean witness on his way to Battle School in Chapter 5?
(a) A young boy crying by himself under a tree.
(b) An adult purposefully humiliating a new student.
(c) A company commander about to commit suicide.
(d) An adult in a fist fight with another adult.
2. What organization does Sister Carlotta represent?
(a) The Sisters of St. Nicholas.
(b) The society of Assisi.
(c) The Sisters of Lorenzo.
(d) The society of the Light.
3. What must Sister Carlotta do to get the person in Bulgaria to speak to her?
(a) Get a court order.
(b) Approach the subject in a roundabout way.
(c) Isolate him from his co-workers.
(d) Torture him.
4. What does Colonel Graff talk to Captain Dimak about concerning Bean?
(a) Bean's failure to help the other students.
(b) Bean's acing of the latest round of battle simulations.
(c) Bean's altered DNA.
(d) Bean's insubordination.
5. What does Sister Carlotta believe about Bean?
(a) His parents are placed high up in the world council.
(b) He is the product of a genetic experiment.
(c) He is a plant by the enemy.
(d) He has several siblings in two other continents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerns one of the higher-grade officers about Bean?
2. How do the older students treat the new ones?
3. How do the students get to the lower levels of the space station?
4. What prompts Sister Carlotta to look into Bean's origins?
5. What do the kitchen adults think when they observe a fight between Achilles and another?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)