|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't IF accept Achilles?
(a) Because he is crippled.
(b) Because of his psychological profile.
(c) Because his parents won't give permission.
(d) Because he is mixed race.
2. What is the purpose of Achilles' manipulations among the children of the crew?
(a) To help Poke maintain control of the group.
(b) To keep the children from thinking about how hard their lives are.
(c) To get them to take responsibility for themselves.
(d) To wrest loyalty of the crew members away from Poke.
3. What is one of Bean's main disadvantages?
(a) His natural kindness.
(b) His arrogance.
(c) His small stature.
(d) His great height and girth.
4. From whose bread does Achilles not take a bite?
(a) All children under the age of six.
(b) Any child older than twelve.
5. Who realizes how the adults keep tab on the students?
(a) A new student named Price.
(b) One of the older students tells the new students.
(c) A new student named Onion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sister Carlotta decide to do concerning Bean as revealed in Chapter 6?
2. On what city's streets does Bean survive?
3. How does Bean access restricted areas in the station's main computer?
4. What is Bean's main strategy in Chapter 5 for his time at school?
5. Where do Bean and the new students go after being shown their quarters?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)