1. On what city's streets does Bean survive?
2. How old is Poke?
3. How old does the kid appear to be that Poke sees on top of a garbage can?
4. How does Bean get his name?
(a) Sister Carolotta names him that after seeing how many beans he eats.
(b) Bean's brother.
(c) Poke says he is not worth a bean.
(d) Bean's uncle.
5. Who does Bean suggest to Poke that they intimidate?
(a) Sister Carlotta.
6. What second thoughts does Bean have about Achilles?
(a) They should have killed Achilles.
(b) Achilles should be crew leader.
(c) They should have forced Achilles into a different neighborhood.
(d) Achilles should not be crew leader.
7. How does Achilles help the younger children of Poke's crew?
(a) He chooses their watch positions to keep them safe.
(b) He has nothing to do with the younger children.
(c) He teaches them ways to use their size to hurt other crews.
(d) He helps them get in line at the soup kitchen.
This section contains 5,356 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)