|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sarah feel about the Spanish church she visits with Henry?
(a) She feels guilty for abandoning her faith.
(b) She is spiritually moved by the images.
(c) The images inspire her.
(d) The images sicken her.
2. How does Bendrix react to Father Crompton?
3. Who does Sarah kiss while touring the shelters at Bigwell-on-Sea?
(a) Sir William Mallock.
(b) The warden.
4. Why does Bendrix conclude that Sarah never read the collection of Thomas Hood poems he finds in her cupboard?
(a) The binding is not broken.
(b) The book is sealed in plastic.
(c) He knows Sarah disliked poetry.
(d) The pages are clean.
5. Why does Father Crompton say any prayer is better than none?
(a) Prayers connect a person with God.
(b) Prayers renew a person's faith.
(c) Prayers show God a person is interested in becoming Catholic.
(d) Prayers recognize God's power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bendrix notice in the margins of Sarah's copy of 'Last Expedition'?
2. What prevents Sarah from kissing Bendrix after their lunch at Rules?
3. What does Sarah's mother ask Bendrix for?
4. Who does Henry invite to dinner that makes Bendrix uncomfortable?
5. Which of the following does NOT happen to Sarah while she is out walking late at night?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)