Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Parkis visit the Reading Room?
(a) To read the Times Law Reports.
(b) To find Bendrix.
(c) To help his son complete a school project.
(d) To observe a investigation subject.
2. Why does Sarah not want to leave her home the night Bendrix calls?
(a) It is raining.
(b) She no longer loves Bendrix.
(c) She is sick and in pain.
(d) She doesn't want to alarm Henry.
3. Why does Bendrix break his date with Sylvia?
(a) He must accompany Sarah's mother home.
(b) He feels guilty for bringing her to Sarah's funeral.
(c) In order to take Sarah's mother to dinner.
(d) Henry disapproves of Sylvia.
4. Why is Waterbury surprised when Sylvia offers to escort Bendrix to Sarah's funeral?
(a) Sylvia is under contract to work only with Waterbury.
(b) It is Tuesday and she usually visits her mother on Wednesdays.
(c) Waterbury is jealous that Sylvia is attracted to Bendrix.
(d) It is Wednesday and she usually visits her mother on Thursdays.
5. What prevents Sarah from kissing Bendrix after their lunch at Rules?
(a) He has been too hurtful to her.
(b) She wants to be loyal to Henry.
(c) She wants to keep her promise to God.
(d) She begins to cough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah take Richard Smythe's card?
2. Why is Bendrix late for Sarah's funeral?
3. Who does Sarah follow to the Pontefract Arms?
4. What arrives at Henry's home while he and Bendrix are dining with Father Crompton?
5. Why does Sarah go out walking in the rain?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)