|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Smythe give Bendrix for no longer speaking on the Common?
(a) He is unsure of his religious beliefs.
(b) He has been cured of his skin ailment.
(c) He has renounced his faith.
(d) He is focusing only on home tutorials.
2. Who does Bendrix pretend to be when he calls the Miles' home?
(a) Richard Smythe
(b) Sir William Mallock
3. Why is Henry disappointed when Sarah does not know what an O.B.E is?
(a) He doesn't believe she is paying attention to him.
(b) It is essential to his view of himself.
(c) He expects the wife of a government official to know the acronym.
(d) It is an important promotion in his job and he wants her to be excited for him.
4. For what reason does Bendrix discover that Sarah was given a collection of poetry in grade school?
(a) Having perfect attendance.
(b) Her reading ability.
(c) Her math grades.
(d) Winning a poetry contest.
5. Who is at Sarah's house when she returns from her walk?
(b) One of Henry's colleagues.
(c) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who travels with Bendrix to the funeral?
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason Bendrix gives for keeping Sarah's funeral at the crematorium?
3. What reason does Henry first give Bendrix for stopping by his apartment?
4. Where does Bendrix suggest he and Sarah go away to when she leaves Henry?
5. Why does Sarah go to the Portrait Gallery after lunch with Bendrix?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)