|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Parkis visit the Reading Room?
(a) To observe a investigation subject.
(b) To help his son complete a school project.
(c) To read the Times Law Reports.
(d) To find Bendrix.
2. Why does lunching at Peter Jones give Sarah "a sense of peace"?
(a) There are no men there.
(b) She has resolved to never see Bendrix again.
(c) There are no memories of Bendrix there.
(d) She does not have to worry about running into Bendrix.
3. Who had Sarah told Bendrix took the picture of her he has on his desk?
(a) A female friend.
(b) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
4. Who travels with Bendrix to the funeral?
5. What does Parkis tell Bendrix is wrong with his son?
(a) He is unable to work with Parkis any longer.
(b) He has horrible stomach aches.
(c) He is dying of cancer.
(d) He has debilitating headaches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bendrix late for Sarah's funeral?
2. What event does Bendrix take as proof Sarah would have wanted to be cremated?
3. What prevents Sarah from kissing Bendrix after their lunch at Rules?
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason Bendrix gives for keeping Sarah's funeral at the crematorium?
5. Who does Sarah kiss while touring the shelters at Bigwell-on-Sea?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)