Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Book 1, Chapter 1 | Book 1, Chapter 2
1. Why does Bendrix say it was strange to see Henry on the Common that night?
2. How did Bendrix originally meet Sarah?
3. What concern does Henry have about Sarah that he shares with Bendrix?
4. What does Bendrix agree to do to help Henry?
5. Who does Mr. Savage say will be the most help to his investigator?
6. Which of the following situations involving the investigator is Bendrix NOT concerned about?
Short Answer Questions - Book 1, Chapter 3 | Book 1, Chapter 4
1. What was the first thing Bendrix noticed about Sarah at the party where they met?
2. How does Sarah react to Bendrix as a writer?
This section contains 2,339 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)