|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sarah notice for the first time while waiting on the Common for Bendrix?
(a) Richard Smythe.
(c) Lance, Parkis' son.
2. While eating lunch what does Sarah tell Bendrix she is concerned about?
(a) Bendrix's continued love for her.
(b) Henry's demeanor.
(c) Her health.
(d) Her feelings about Bendrix.
3. Where does Parkis say Sarah went after having lunch with Bendrix?
(b) A Roman Catholic church.
(c) To a bar.
(d) A Episcopal church.
4. Why do Sarah and Bendrix choose the Bristol hotel?
(a) It is a luxury hotel.
(b) The manager does not ask questions of them.
(c) It is available by the hour.
(d) They can pretend to be married there.
5. According to Sarah's maid, why doesn't Sarah contact Bendrix after the night when the V1 hits his apartment building?
(a) Henry is ill.
(b) Sarah never wants to speak to Bendrix again.
(c) Sarah is ill.
(d) Sarah and Henry are vacationing in the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the man with the small boy when Bendrix begins staring at him?
2. What code word do Sarah and Bendrix use during their affair to refer to love and sex?
3. Who is Bendrix surprised to see at Sarah's funeral?
4. What reason does Sylvia give for her knowledge of the grounds at Golders Green?
5. When does this chapter take place?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)