|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "stranger's influence" does Bendrix think Sarah is under when she breaks off their relationship?
(c) Someone who is religious.
2. Why does Bendrix rush out of his club at the start of this chapter?
(a) He wants to catch Sarah before Henry gets to her.
(b) He is embarrassed by what he had done to Henry.
(c) He want to find Parkis immediately.
(d) He is trying to catch Henry who left the club upset.
3. What strikes Bendrix when the bomb hits his apartment building?
(a) The front door.
(b) The staircase.
(c) His apartment door.
(d) Glass from the windows.
4. What reason does Henry give Sarah for never having had an extra-marital affair?
(a) He finds affairs detestable.
(b) He never had the opportunity.
(c) He loves Sarah.
(d) It would tarnish his public image.
5. How does Sarah expect Bendrix to react when she arrives late to meet him one afternoon?
(a) She expects him to be understanding.
(b) She expects him to be angry.
(c) She expects he would not have waited for her.
(d) She expects he will be disappointed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sarah follow to the Pontefract Arms?
2. What excuse does Sylvia offer to give Waterbury for breaking their date?
3. What happens to Sarah while she is sitting in the church with Bendrix?
4. Who travels with Bendrix to the funeral?
5. Where does Bendrix follow Sarah to when she leaves her house?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)