|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flavor of ice does Lance spill on his suit while he is with Bendrix?
2. Why does Sarah take Richard Smythe's card?
(a) To make him feel better.
(b) To give to Henry.
(c) To know where she can contact him.
(d) To send to Bendrix.
3. Why does Henry say he would not want to be transferred to the Ministry of Information?
(a) He enjoys working at the Ministry of Home Security.
(b) They would have to move abroad.
(c) He would rather be in London.
(d) The employees are all temporary workers.
4. When do the final entries of Sarah's diary take place?
(a) During her affair with Bendrix.
(b) Prior to her affair with Bendrix.
(c) The days after her affair with Bendrix ended.
(d) Two years after her affair with Bendrix ended.
5. Why is Henry disappointed when Sarah does not know what an O.B.E is?
(a) He expects the wife of a government official to know the acronym.
(b) He doesn't believe she is paying attention to him.
(c) It is essential to his view of himself.
(d) It is an important promotion in his job and he wants her to be excited for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah go walking on the Common?
2. What was the first thing Bendrix noticed about Sarah at the party where they met?
3. What does Bendrix set as his new writing goal for each day?
4. This chapter is primarily a.....
5. Which of the following does NOT happen to Sarah while she is out walking late at night?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)