|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sarah repeatedly refer to herself in her diary?
(a) As an adulteress.
(b) As a bitch and a fake.
(c) As a devout Christian.
(d) As a spurned woman.
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason Bendrix gives Henry for Sarah's willingness to stay in a loveless marriage?
(a) Sarah has a sense of security with Henry.
(b) Sarah has gotten in to the habit of being with Henry.
(c) Henry is able to provide for her financially.
(d) Sarah is an intensely loyal person.
3. What project is Henry working on the night Bendrix and Sarah begin their affair?
(a) Window replacements.
(b) Widows' pensions.
(c) A Council hearing.
(d) Liberals in Wales.
4. Who lives in the apartment Sarah has been visiting at 16 Cedar Road?
(a) Mr. Smythe and his sister.
(d) One of Henry's colleagues.
5. Who does Sarah ask for peace to come to in the first diary entry Bendrix reads?
Short Answer Questions
1. What signals Sarah and Bendrix that Henry has returned home?
2. Where does Parkis say Sarah went after having lunch with Bendrix?
3. While eating lunch what does Sarah tell Bendrix she is concerned about?
4. Who does Mr. Savage say will be the most help to his investigator?
5. What reason does Smythe give for belief in resurrection?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)