|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bendrix think Henry asks him to dine at his club instead of Bendrix's?
(a) Henry likes the wine at his club better than Bendrix's.
(b) Henry wants to be seen in his club with a famous author.
(c) Henry does not want to be in the presence of the journalists at Bendrix's club.
(d) Henry doesn't want to feel obligated by receiving a free meal.
2. When does this chapter take place?
3. What concern does Henry have about Sarah that he shares with Bendrix?
(a) Henry believes Sarah is having an affair.
(b) Henry believes Sarah is stealing money from him.
(c) Henry believes Sarah is very ill.
(d) Henry believes Sarah may leave him.
4. How many words does Bendrix vow to write each day?
5. What does Sarah think has happened to Bendrix when she first sees him after the bomb strikes?
(a) She believes he is dead.
(b) She believes he has lost several teeth.
(c) She believes he has decided to leave her.
(d) She believes he will be severely disfigured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first thing Bendrix noticed about Sarah at the party where they met?
2. Who lives in the apartment Sarah has been visiting at 16 Cedar Road?
3. What scene from the movie adaptation of his novel does Bendrix say moves him?
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason Bendrix gives Henry for Sarah's willingness to stay in a loveless marriage?
5. Why is Henry disappointed when Sarah does not know what an O.B.E is?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)