|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following situations involving the investigator is Bendrix NOT concerned about?
(a) The investigator dirtying his writing paper.
(b) His landlady answering the investigator's phone calls.
(c) The investigator will pity him.
(d) Henry paying for the investigation.
2. What signals Sarah and Bendrix that Henry has returned home?
(a) His coat hanging by the front door.
(b) A squeak on the stairs.
(c) The front door opening.
(d) His presence in the living room.
3. What strikes Bendrix when the bomb hits his apartment building?
(a) Glass from the windows.
(b) The staircase.
(c) The front door.
(d) His apartment door.
4. Who does Sarah ask for peace to come to in the first diary entry Bendrix reads?
5. Who is Parkis' son named after?
(a) King Arthur.
(b) Sir Lancelot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Bendrix first look for in Sarah's diary?
2. What was the purpose of Sarah's phone call to Bendrix?
3. Who does Bendrix pretend to be looking for when he arrives at the Smythes' apartment?
4. Who was responsible for facilitating Bendrix and Sarah's first night of intimacy (in Bendrix's opinion)?
5. What does Sarah say she would rather be than Lady Miles?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)