|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bendrix surprised to learn from reading Sarah's diary?
(a) That she never wanted to leave him.
(b) That she never loved him.
(c) That she loved him.
(d) That she missed him when they could not see each other.
2. What is the topic that most often lead to arguments between Sarah and Bendrix?
(c) Her past.
(d) Her marriage.
3. Why does Parkis ask Bendrix to write to Mr. Savage?
(a) To express his support of Lance becoming a private investigator.
(b) To recommend Parkis for a promotion.
(c) To tell Savage Sarah's case is closed.
(d) To tell Savage he was pleased with Parkis' work.
4. How does Sarah react to Bendrix as a writer?
(a) She asks several questions about his books.
(b) She criticizes his latest book.
(c) She acknowledges his profession and leaves it at that.
(d) She gushes about his books.
5. What scene from the movie adaptation of his novel does Bendrix say moves him?
(a) The couple holding hands innocently.
(b) The couple's dialogue.
(c) The couple beginning their affair.
(d) The couple in the cheap restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Parkis been when Bendrix and Lance went to the Smythes' apartment?
2. How many words does Bendrix vow to write each day?
3. Who is Parkis' son named after?
4. What project is Henry working on the night Bendrix and Sarah begin their affair?
5. What event does Bendrix first look for in Sarah's diary?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)