|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah confess to Bendrix while they are eating sandwiches in her living room?
(a) Henry is sexually impotent.
(b) She loves him more than she has ever loved anyone before.
(c) She has never loved Henry.
(d) She wants to marry Bendrix.
2. What disturbs Henry about Sarah's treatment of Bendrix when he visits while Henry is sick?
(a) He is suspicious that they are having an affair.
(b) He thinks Sarah is too friendly towards Bendrix.
(c) He is upset that Sarah does not bring Bendrix into his room to visit him.
(d) He wishes she served him the good claret with lunch.
3. In Bendrix's opinion, what is jealousy connected to?
4. What does Bendrix agree to do to help Henry?
(a) Visit a lawyer.
(b) Follow Sarah.
(c) Visit a private investigator.
(d) Talk with Sarah.
5. What happens to the man with the small boy when Bendrix begins staring at him?
(a) He becomes flustered.
(b) He turns away.
(c) He spills his beer.
(d) His son spills his drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Parkis say Sarah went after having lunch with Bendrix?
2. Why is Henry surprised when Bendrix tells him he must return home after refusing a drink?
3. Who does Bendrix believe Mr. Smythe to be?
4. What project is Henry working on the night Bendrix and Sarah begin their affair?
5. What does Bendrix say always helped him regain trust in Sarah?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)