|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Sarah and Bendrix choose the Bristol hotel?
(a) The manager does not ask questions of them.
(b) They can pretend to be married there.
(c) It is available by the hour.
(d) It is a luxury hotel.
2. Why does Bendrix rush out of his club at the start of this chapter?
(a) He want to find Parkis immediately.
(b) He is trying to catch Henry who left the club upset.
(c) He wants to catch Sarah before Henry gets to her.
(d) He is embarrassed by what he had done to Henry.
3. What does Bendrix agree to do to help Henry?
(a) Talk with Sarah.
(b) Follow Sarah.
(c) Visit a lawyer.
(d) Visit a private investigator.
4. What does Bendrix encourage Henry to do with Parkis' reports?
(a) Read them to discover Sarah's affair.
(b) Confront Sarah with them.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Save them in case he decides to divorce Sarah.
5. While eating lunch what does Sarah tell Bendrix she is concerned about?
(a) Bendrix's continued love for her.
(b) Her health.
(c) Her feelings about Bendrix.
(d) Henry's demeanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. This chapter is primarily a.....
2. How many words does Bendrix vow to write each day?
3. What does Bendrix think has happened when he and Sarah first hear the air-raid sirens?
4. Why does Bendrix want to take Parkis' son with him when he visits Smythe?
5. How does Henry react when Bendrix tells him he contacted Savage?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)